Longacre 52-M72691 Computerscales Wireless 7" Tablet XLi 1100 lb
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 30 business days for Longacre to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The Longacre Advantage
- Tablet Included
- 7" Android tablet with high resolution screen, case, screen protector and stylus included
- Ready to Use Right Out of the Box
- Secure wireless connection from the pads directly to the tablet. No extra boxes needed like some wireless systems. Convenient, no clutter.
- FREE App Updates
- When we add features to the app - you get them for FREE
- You're no longer 'stuck' with only the features that came with the scales when you bought them - you can even upgrade your tablet in the future without having to buy a whole new system!
- Customizable Display
- Change the main screen display order to suit your preferences. Show only what you want to see, rotate or change the car icon, change the partial weight % resolution or weight units.
- Alternate Background Skins
- Standard Red
- Industrial Black
- High Contrast White - Easier to read in bright sunlight
- Note Taking / Named Memory
- Name your memory locations - title, date, track, etc. - Your choice
- Keep a record of the changes made and the results - Notes are tied to the memory location
- Add, edit or delete notes as needed - virtually unlimited space available
- Save to File
- Save all your stored weights and notes with the tap of a button - Easily email or connect to PC for download.
This is the future of chassis setups. This tablet has many times the capacity of any dedicated scale control box. This corner weight scale was designed from the ground up as a tablet based system, not an add-on to an existing model. The wireless signal goes directly from the pads to the tablet without any bulky re-transmitter boxes needed. You are no longer "stuck" with only the features that came with the scales when you bought them. When new features are added App updates are always Free and you can even upgrade your tablet to take advantage of features for larger tablets like Side-by-Side Note Taking now available for 10" tablets. In the future we will have many more 'apps' for various setup functions too.Tablet Included
The tablet included is an Android based model and can support other 'apps'. Computerscales XLi app is pre-installed and the entire system is ready to use. (Tablet brand / model may vary.)Advanced Features
- All your partial weights & %'s can be seen. Scroll thru the options with your fingertip
- Shows Memory weights and current weights AT THE SAME TIME so you can easily compare (50 memory storage)
- Weights and car icon can be rotated on the display for easy viewing from any position - front, rear, sides
- Use in Horizontal or Vertical format - Data switches automatically when you rotate the tablet
- Customizable display - Easily tap your preferences in the order you want them displayed. You can even add a blank line if you want to separate %s. Select as many or few as you want. Up to 5 will be shown on the main display but you can access the others scrolling the list up or down. You can also change partial weight % resolution and weight units.
- Note taking right on the tablet, tied to the Memory number - Type notes with on-screen keyboard or by voice
- Named memory locations - Give your memory locations names for easier recall - title, date, track, etc. - Your choice, up to 15 characters, and the Memory Name will display on the main screen
- Save your current or all your stored weights to a file. The file includes all wheel weights, all partial % selected and any notes you have entered. Downloads to a comma-delimited file for easy editing in a spreadsheet.
- Pad battery status shown on display for each corner
- Tablet battery status shown right on the app display (app version 1.17 and above)
- Tablet operates while plugged into the charger
- 4 different car icons are available - Stock car, Modified, Open wheel & Kart
- Metric switchable from the setup screen
- Alternate Industrial Black weight view screen
- There's even a Bright Sunlight screen mode for easier viewing outdoors
- System includes 7" Android tablet (color may vary) with full color high-res screen and Computerscales XLi app pre-installed (update to v1.23 for free if pre-installed app is 1.20 or below), storage case for tablet and 12" x 12" x 2.5" scale pads with 1100 lbs. per pad capacity (set of 4)
Load cells and scale systems from Longacre Racing Products are tested and calibrated to the standards traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and are part of a comprehensive measurement assurance program for ensuring continued accuracy and measurement traceability.
Testing is accredited by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) through the National Voluntary Laboratory Accreditation Program (NVLAP) for specific scope of accreditation under lab code 200446-0. This laboratory meets the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025 and ANSI/NCSL Z540-1.
Accuracy is equal to .1%.Longacre ComputerScales are not designed for, certified for or recommended for use with any manned aircraft.
More Like This
Longacre 52-72691 Computerscales Wireless 7" Tablet XLi 1100 lb
Longacre 52-M72715 Computerscales Wireless 7in Tablet Xli
Longacre 52-72726 Computerscales Wireless 7 in Tablet Xli
Longacre 52-M72726 Computerscales Wireless 7 in Tablet Xli
Longacre 52-72717 Computerscales Wireless 9.7" Tablet Xli Single
Longacre 52-72728 Computerscales Wireless 9.7 in Tablet Xli
Longacre 52-M72728 Computerscales Wireless 9.7in Tablet Xli
Longacre 52-72718 Computerscales Wireless Tablet Single Load Cell
Longacre 52-72729 Computerscales Wireless Tablet Dual Load Cell
Longacre Computerscales w/Wireless Tablet Xli, Storage Box
Q & A
In this article, Heath P. talks about one of the most important parts of a hot rod, the front axle. He will walk you through the history of the front axle and how to properly assemble it for your car.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.