Longacre 52-M72667 Computerscales AccuSet II Heavy Duty 3500 lb
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 21 business days for Longacre to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
for Pull-Down Rigs Simple to use - just push a buttons to get everything you need!
- Push one button for all 4 wheel weights plus Cross Weight
- Push a second button for all partial %
Simple, uncluttered display “ No unneeded information
Baseline Memory Recall
Store your baseline setup in Memory. Then recall it instantly to compare to the current setup. Saves time writing it down “ always handy. This 1 slot memory is really handy and is super easy to use.
- Expanded range AccuSet II Control Box - 14,000 lbs
- Heavy Duty Yellow 24' cables with Billet AN connectors - longer cables available if requested - no extra charge
- Face is slanted for easier viewing
- Four heavy duty pads, CNC machined and powdercoated for skuff protection - 15" x 15" x 4"
- Max capacity of 3500 lbs per pad
- Includes heavy duty bried case style carrying case for electronics and cables
- 2-year limited warranty
Load cells and scale systems from Longacre Racing Products are tested and calibrated to the standards traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and are part of a comprehensive measurement assurance program for ensuring continued accuracy and measurement traceability.
Testing is accredited by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) through the National Voluntary Laboratory Accreditation Program (NVLAP) for specific scope of accreditation under lab code 200446-0. This laboratory meets the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025 and ANSI/NCSL Z540-1.
Accuracy is equal to .1%.METRIC OPTION: The AccuSet II control box is user switchable to metric readings. Please choose the metric display option if you require metric and we'll make sure it gets switched for you. Or you can easily do it yourself.
Longacre ComputerScales are not designed for, certified for or recommended for use with any manned aircraft.
More Like This
Longacre 72663 Computerscales AccuSet II Heavy Capacity 3500 lb / pad
Longacre 72667 Computerscales AccuSet II Heavy Capacity 3500 lb
Longacre 52-M72668 Computerscales Accuset II Scale, 5,000 LBS
Longacre 52-72668 Computerscales AccuSet II Heavy Duty 5000 LB
Longacre 52-M72593 Computerscales AccuSet II Basic System
Longacre 52-72582 Computerscales AccuSet II 1100 lb/pad
Longacre 52-72661 Computerscales AccuSet II Basic System-4" Pads
Longacre 52-M72582 Computerscales AccuSet II 1100 lb/pad
Longacre 52-72624 Computerscales AccuSet II Karting
Longacre 72617 DX3 Tablet Chassis Scales with Free Storage Box
Q & A
In this article, Heath P. talks about one of the most important parts of a hot rod, the front axle. He will walk you through the history of the front axle and how to properly assemble it for your car.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
Improve speed and utilize practice time efficiently by gaining awareness of corner times.
Grooving tires increases traction or grip. Find out more about the do's and don'ts when it comes to grooving.
The Speedway Motors Tech Team created a quick how-to on squaring the front axle of your open wheel race car.
Read some tips on how to properly set relief valves.
Here are some things to think about when purchasing a quality tire pressure gauge.
Street Rod Tech Zach R. talks about the process of selecting a coilover suited to your specific street rod.