Longacre M72667 Computerscales AccuSet II Heavy Capacity 3500 lb
Universal Fit, Pad Mount Scale Type, 3,500 lbs Scale Load Capacity, 15" x 15" x 4" Scale Size
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Longacre to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
for Pull-Down Rigs Simple to use - just push a buttons to get everything you need!
- Push one button for all 4 wheel weights plus Cross Weight
- Push a second button for all partial %
Simple, uncluttered display “ No unneeded information
Baseline Memory Recall
Store your baseline setup in Memory. Then recall it instantly to compare to the current setup. Saves time writing it down “ always handy. This 1 slot memory is really handy and is super easy to use.
- Expanded range AccuSet II Control Box - 14,000 lbs
- Heavy Duty Yellow 24' cables with Billet AN connectors - longer cables available if requested - no extra charge
- Face is slanted for easier viewing
- Four heavy duty pads, CNC machined and powdercoated for skuff protection - 15" x 15" x 4"
- Max capacity of 3500 lbs per pad
- Includes heavy duty bried case style carrying case for electronics and cables
- 2-year limited warranty
Load cells and scale systems from Longacre Racing Products are tested and calibrated to the standards traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and are part of a comprehensive measurement assurance program for ensuring continued accuracy and measurement traceability.
Testing is accredited by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) through the National Voluntary Laboratory Accreditation Program (NVLAP) for specific scope of accreditation under lab code 200446-0. This laboratory meets the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025 and ANSI/NCSL Z540-1.
Accuracy is equal to .1%.METRIC OPTION: The AccuSet II control box is user switchable to metric readings. Please choose the metric display option if you require metric and we'll make sure it gets switched for you. Or you can easily do it yourself.
Longacre ComputerScales are not designed for, certified for or recommended for use with any manned aircraft.
More Like This
Longacre 72663 Computerscales AccuSet II Heavy Capacity 3500 lb / pad
Longacre 72667 Computerscales AccuSet II Heavy Capacity 3500 lb
Longacre M72663 Computerscales AccuSet II Heavy Capacity 3500 lb / pad
Longacre M72593 Computerscales AccuSet II Basic System - Metric Display
Longacre 72582 Computerscales AccuSet II 1100 lb/pad
Longacre 72661 Computerscales AccuSet II Basic System - 4 in. Pads
Longacre M72582 Computerscales AccuSet II 1100 lb/pad - Metric Display
Longacre M72661 Computerscales AccuSet II Basic System - 4 in. Pads
Longacre 1101113 One Weigh Gen 3 Scales
Longacre 72717 Computerscales Wireless 9.7 in. Tablet Xli Single
Q & A
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
The Speedway Motors Tech Team created a quick how-to on squaring the front axle of your open wheel race car.
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.