Longacre 79500 Toe Plates
Here's the quickest and simplest way to measure toe-in. Rest one of these plates against the tire on each side and use a tape measure. Longacre toe plate comes with two tape measures.
- Quickest and simplest way to measure toe-in
- Rest one of these plates against the tire on each side and measure toe directly using the 2 tapes (included)
- Formed design is rigid for accuracy and stays put against the tire
- Dimensions: 23-1/2" x 9"
475-7950 Instuctions (PDF)
- Turn wheels to straight ahead: Should be done on level ground. Set caster & camber first.
- Lean plates up against wheels: Folded lip goes to the outside. Be sure the entire plate is up against the wheel.
- Measure front width, then rear: Use the slots for the tape measure. Subtract one from the other for toe. Larger front width means toe-out.
More Like This
Speedway Front End Toe Alignment Gauge Tool
Speedway Economy Caster/Camber Suspension Gauge Tool
Longacre 78405 Wide 5 Digital Caster/Camber Gauge Adapter
QuickTrick Alignment 90011 XL Pro System Wheel Alignment Kit
QuickTrick Alignment 90059 Quickslide Wheel Alignment Kit
QuickTrick 90066 Quickslide XL Wheel Alignment Tool
QuickTrick 90097 QuickSlide Wheel Alignment Mechanic Package
QuickTrick 90073 Fleet Slide Standard Wheel Alignment Tool Kit
Intercomp 102010 Bubble Caster Camber Gauge With Magnetic Adapter
Intercomp 102041 Billet Kart Bubble Caster/Camber Gauge With 14/17MM Adapter