Longacre 52-79015 Precision Digital Bump Steer Gauge w/ Plate
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- New precision plate, 3/8" thick T6 Billet aluminum for the ultimate in accuracy. Anodized and laser engraved
- New compact frame. More rigid billet and tube design for the best accuracy. Bright dip anodized.
This simplified bumpsteer gauge design uses a single precision digital indicator to tell you directly the exact amount of bump steer within .001". No need to subtract one reading from another - no chance for error.
- Most accurate, easiest and quickest way to measure your critical bump steer
- Easier to use - just push Zero, move suspension, read bump directly to .001"
- Extended height design - check bump steer at ride height or on stands
- Includes NEW 3/8" thick billet wheel plate with mounting holes for most 5 bolt patterns (4-1/2" - 5") and most wide 5 plus 4, 5 & 8 bolt drive flanges, adjustable stand and precision digital indicator
- Center hole is 3 1/4"
Note: Snap cap hubs will require PN 79121 Snap Cap Hub Mounting Stand-offs for use with the Bump Steer Gauge.
Replacement battery for digital indicator: CR2032
More Like This
Longacre 52-79005 Precision Bump Steer Gauge with Billet Plate
Longacre 52-79003 Precision Bump Steer Gauge with Billet Plate
Longacre 52-79121 Snap Cap Hub Mounting Stand-Offs
Longacre 52-79011 Bump Steer Gauge with Blank Plate (No Holes)
Longacre 52-79020 Precision Bump Steer Billet Plate Only, Wide 5
Longacre 52-79022 Blank Bump Steer Billet Plate Only
Longacre 52-79019 Bump Steer Gauge Storage Case- 22.5x20.5x4 in
Longacre 52-79023 Precision Bump Steer Billet Plate Only-4/5 Bolt
DECO Suspension Bump Steer Gauge Tool
Intercomp 102032 Viper Bump Steer Hub Plate
Q & A
Jason Martin explains how to square the front end of a sprint car. He walks through the step by step process of squaring the front axle, adjusting the radius rods and setting the side to side. Check it out!
In this article, Heath P. talks about one of the most important parts of a hot rod, the front axle. He will walk you through the history of the front axle and how to properly assemble it for your car.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
The Speedway Motors Tech Team created a quick how-to on squaring the front axle of your open wheel race car.