Longacre 78274 Billet Caster / Camber Gauge with Quick Set Adapter
Billet Caster Camber Gauge
- Reads Camber from +9 deg. to -9 deg., accurate to better than 1/4 deg.
- Caster reads from +12 deg. to -4 deg.
- Glow-in-the-Dark vials - much easier to read even in good light
- CNC machined billet aluminum - polished, Bright Dip anodized, Laser etched
- Can measure caster with or without turnplates (still best accuracy if used with turnplates)
- Includes silver carrying case
This is the fastest way to check your front end alignment. Just hold it against the rim for easy, accurate readings. No spindle adapters required here. Billet aluminum fully CNC machined. Rigid for accurate readings. Three-leg design squares gauge to your wheel.
Works on most any race car, 12" to 17" wheel. 3 point design makes setting caster easier. Folds for easy storage.
Pointers on this model are designed for formed wheels. The tip goes inside the bead of the wheel and centers the gauge.
Q & A
How to effectively remove unwanted moisture from the inside of your tires.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.