Longacre 78274 Billet Caster / Camber Gauge with Quick Set Adapter
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Longacre to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Billet Caster Camber Gauge
- Reads Camber from +9 deg. to -9 deg., accurate to better than 1/4 deg.
- Caster reads from +12 deg. to -4 deg.
- Glow-in-the-Dark vials - much easier to read even in good light
- CNC machined billet aluminum - polished, Bright Dip anodized, Laser etched
- Can measure caster with or without turnplates (still best accuracy if used with turnplates)
- Includes silver carrying case
This is the fastest way to check your front end alignment. Just hold it against the rim for easy, accurate readings. No spindle adapters required here. Billet aluminum fully CNC machined. Rigid for accurate readings. Three-leg design squares gauge to your wheel.
Works on most any race car, 12" to 17" wheel. 3 point design makes setting caster easier. Folds for easy storage.
Pointers on this model are designed for formed wheels. The tip goes inside the bead of the wheel and centers the gauge.