Longacre 73512 Valve Spring Tester - 400 lbs.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Longacre to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Heavy Duty rigid design top quality machine tool for more accurate readings makes this the best automotive valve spring tester available!
- Valve spring pressure from 0 to 400 lbs. by .1 (1/10th) lb. increments
- Valve spring travel from 0.000" to 4.000" in .001" increments
- Positive stop to make repeated spring checks at the same height
- 1/10th of 1% accuracy on both spring pressure and travel
- Check springs up to 4 3/8" tall
- Check springs with or without retainer
- Spring travel and pressure can be zeroed at any point
- Quick and easy to use
- Rechargable battery with charger - run on battery or 110 volt
Metric option: Choose the metric with 220V charger option above and we'll configure it to display in kilos and substitute the appropriate charger.
More Like This
Longacre 73511 Valve Spring Tester - 1400 lbs.
Longacre M73511 Digital Electronic Valve Spring Tester - 1400 lbs - Metric
Longacre M73512 Digital Electronic Valve Spring Tester - 600 lbs - Metric
Speedway Valve Spring Height Checker, Short 1.400 Inch-1.800 Inch
Speedway Valve Spring Pressure Checker Gauge Tool
Speedway Engine Valve Spring Rate Tester Tool
LSM Racing Products PC-100 Hydraulic Valve Spring Checker
Intercomp 100760 Adjustable Valve Seat Force Tester
COMP Cams 5314 Valve Spring Tester, 0-1000 lbs, Each
COMP Cams 5316 Valve Spring Tester Calibration Spring, For 5313 Tester
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!