Longacre 52-73512 Valve Spring Tester - 400 lbs.
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 43 business days for Longacre to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Heavy Duty rigid design top quality machine tool for more accurate readings makes this the best automotive valve spring tester available!
- Valve spring pressure from 0 to 400 lbs. by .1 (1/10th) lb. increments
- Valve spring travel from 0.000" to 4.000" in .001" increments
- Positive stop to make repeated spring checks at the same height
- 1/10th of 1% accuracy on both spring pressure and travel
- Check springs up to 4 3/8" tall
- Check springs with or without retainer
- Spring travel and pressure can be zeroed at any point
- Quick and easy to use
- Rechargable battery with charger - run on battery or 110 volt
Metric option: Choose the metric with 220V charger option above and we'll configure it to display in kilos and substitute the appropriate charger.
More Like This
Longacre 52-73511 Valve Spring Tester - 1400 lbs.
Longacre 52-M73511 Digital Valve Spring Tester, 1400 lbs
Longacre 52-M73512 Digital Electronic Valve Spring Tester
Garage Sale - Valve Height Check Springs
Speedway Valve Spring Height Checker, Short 1.400 Inch-1.800 Inch
Speedway Valve Spring Pressure Checker Gauge Tool
Speedway Engine Valve Spring Rate Tester Tool
Valve Spring Pressure Tester
Speedway Valve Spring Height Checker, Short 1.600 Inch-2.100 Inch
LSM Racing Products PC-100 Hydraulic Valve Spring Checker
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
Tim M. has tried to stay true to the vintage route, but sometimes, exceptions must be made. For example, the original oiling system's paper element and canister are functional, but an upgraded system will be more reliable.
Speedway Motors Street Tech Kevin recently installed a Gear Drive on the 454 destined for his '54 Belair.
To get the longest life and most performance out of your engine, it's important to have the valve lash set correctly. Here we show you how to set valve lash on a small block Chevy using a hydraulic lift camshaft.
In part 2, you will read about the Generation 4 small block series of V8s that share the same platform as the Generation 3 discussed in part 1.