Longacre 52-73511 Valve Spring Tester - 1400 lbs.
Heavy Duty rigid design top quality machine tool for more accurate readings makes this the best automotive valve spring tester available!
- Valve spring pressure from 0 to 1400 lbs. by 1 lb. increments
- Valve spring travel from 0.000" to 4.000" in .001" increments
- Positive stop to make repeated spring checks at the same height
- 1/10th of 1% accuracy on both spring pressure and travel
- Check valve springs up to 4 3/8" tall
- Check valve springs with or without retainer
- Spring travel and pressure can be zeroed at any point
- Quick and easy to use
- Rechargable battery with charger - run on battery or 110 volt
Metric option: Choose the metric with 220V charger option above and we'll configure it to display in kilos and substitute the appropriate charger.
More Like This
Longacre 52-73512 Valve Spring Tester - 400 lbs.
Garage Sale - Valve Height Check Springs
Speedway Valve Spring Height Checker, Short 1.400 Inch-1.800 Inch
Speedway Valve Spring Pressure Checker Gauge Tool
Speedway Engine Valve Spring Rate Tester Tool
Valve Spring Pressure Tester
Speedway Valve Spring Height Checker, Short 1.600 Inch-2.100 Inch
LSM Racing Products PC-100 Hydraulic Valve Spring Checker
Intercomp 100450 Digital Valve Spring Tester
Longacre 52-M73511 Digital Valve Spring Tester, 1400 lbs
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!