Longacre 73511 Valve Spring Tester - 1400 lbs.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Heavy Duty rigid design top quality machine tool for more accurate readings makes this the best automotive valve spring tester available!
- Valve spring pressure from 0 to 1400 lbs. by 1 lb. increments
- Valve spring travel from 0.000" to 4.000" in .001" increments
- Positive stop to make repeated spring checks at the same height
- 1/10th of 1% accuracy on both spring pressure and travel
- Check valve springs up to 4 3/8" tall
- Check valve springs with or without retainer
- Spring travel and pressure can be zeroed at any point
- Quick and easy to use
- Rechargable battery with charger - run on battery or 110 volt
Metric option: Choose the metric with 220V charger option above and we'll configure it to display in kilos and substitute the appropriate charger.
More Like This
Longacre 73512 Valve Spring Tester - 400 lbs.
Garage Sale - Valve Height Check Springs
Speedway Valve Spring Height Checker, Short 1.400 Inch-1.800 Inch
Speedway Valve Spring Pressure Checker Gauge Tool
Speedway Engine Valve Spring Rate Tester Tool
LSM Racing Products PC-100 Hydraulic Valve Spring Checker
Valve Spring Pressure Tester
Intercomp 100450 Digital Valve Spring Tester
Speedway Valve Spring Height Checker, Short 1.600 Inch-2.100 Inch
Longacre M73511 Digital Electronic Valve Spring Tester - 1400 lbs - Metric
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.