Longacre 73507 Wide Range Coil Spring Tester
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Longacre to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Wide Range Billet Aluminum Coil Spring Tester
Long stroke (20") jack lets you test spring rates throughout their entire range, from unloaded to full compression.
No need to stop in the middle of a test to reset a short stroke jack.
- 20" digital travel indicator by .001"
- 3000 lb. capacity by 1 lb.
- Check coilover assemblies against the bump stops
- Rate progressive rate springs throughout their entire range
- Test complete coilover assemblies or springs only + 5 & 5-1/2"
- Comes with coilover mounts and also 5 & 5-1/2" cups
Metric option: Choose the metric with 220V charger option above and we'll configure it to display in kilos and substitute the appropriate charger.
More Like This
Longacre M73507 Wide Range Electronic Coil Spring Tester - Metric
Longacre 73504 Wheel Assembly for Spring Raters
Longacre 73505 Coil Spring Tester
Longacre 73500 Air Cylinder Bump Stop Spring Tester - 4000 lb
Longacre 73503 Wheel Stand Kit for Air Cylinder Spring Rater
Longacre M73500 Air Cylinder Bump Stop Spring Tester - 4000 lb w/ Charger
Longacre 73509 Shock Unload Collar 1 in.
Longacre 73501 Bump Stop Spring Tester - 5000 lb
Longacre 73502 Coil Spring Cups for Spring Raters
Longacre M73505 Electronic Coil Spring Tester - Metric
Q & A
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
An outline of different types of AFCO small body shocks and the functionality of how they work.