Longacre 52-72870 Economy SideSlider Single with 3 spacers
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for Longacre to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
For Bind-Free Setups
When you lift your car to put on scales the front wheels camber in at the bottom. As you let it down the wheels must be allowed to freely camber back out or there will be a small residual bind in the chassis. This will make your wheel weights (and your setups) less than perfect. To avoid this the front wheels must be able to easily move sideways.
With SideSlideryour front wheels can move sideways effortlessly to relieve any camber-induced bind. This will assure you the most accurate, consistent setups possible.
- Rollers are made from a tough, low friction polymer
- Install under Left Front wheel (it has the most camber change)
- 3 spacers are included to re-level your setup
- Use on any smooth floor surface
- 2 SideSlider systems are available for independent rear suspensions (PN 72872)
- SideSlider dimensions - 15-1/4" wide x 18" long x 1/2" tall
- Spacer dimensions - 15" x 15" x 1/2"
More Like This
Longacre 52-72875 3D Ball Roller SideSlider
Longacre 52-72280 Storage Box for 12 in Scale Pads
Longacre 52-72830 Billet Scale Pad Levelers and 18 in Roll-offs
Longacre 72831 One Piece Scale Pad Roll-off Levelers, Set of 4
Longacre 52-72845 1 Piece Roll-Off Levelers w/ 2 Built-in Sliders
Longacre 52-72856 Modular Roll-off Platforms for Turnplates- Set
Longacre 52-72840 Billet Scale Pad Levelers for 2 1/2 in Pads
Longacre 52-72872 Economy SideSlider Set with 2 Spacers
Longacre 52-72900 Individual Scale Pad Levelers
Longacre 52-72987 Laser Chassis Height Checker Target 1-4.5"
Q & A
In this article, Heath P. talks about one of the most important parts of a hot rod, the front axle. He will walk you through the history of the front axle and how to properly assemble it for your car.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
Improve speed and utilize practice time efficiently by gaining awareness of corner times.
The Speedway Motors Tech Team created a quick how-to on squaring the front axle of your open wheel race car.
Grooving tires increases traction or grip. Find out more about the do's and don'ts when it comes to grooving.
Read some tips on how to properly set relief valves.
Here are some things to think about when purchasing a quality tire pressure gauge.
Street Rod Tech Zach R. talks about the process of selecting a coilover suited to your specific street rod.