Longacre 72862 Adjustable Scale Platen Setup Fixture with 1 SideSlider
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Longacre to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Billet Aluminum Modular Setup Platen
Best regidity for accurate setups.
Scale pad levelers are CNC machined from T6 aluminum billet with a full floor for best pad support. SideSlider is included in LF leveler.
- Modular components are Easy-to-assemble and Easy-to-transport
- Billet T6 aluminum scale pad levelers with a full floor for the best rigidity & most accurate setups
- Wheelbase (90" - 110) and track width are fully adjustable
- 24 swivel adjusting feet pop out for easy storage and transport
- Spanners are attached to levelers and are flush with the top of the scale pad
- For low profile 2 1/2" x 15" x 15" pads, wired or wireless
SideSliders allow the pads to float effortlessly sideways to relieve any chassis bind caused by camber change. SideSlider is installed in the LF leveler.
- Four Billet Scale Pad Levelers with Pop-Out feet (24 total) and 1 SideSlider installed in LF
- Two adjustable spanners
- Two ramps
- Two horizontal locator bars
More Like This
Longacre 72865 Adjustable Scale Platen Setup Fixture with 2 SideSliders
Longacre 72860 Adjustable Scale Platen Setup Fixture w Billet Pad Levelers
Longacre 72280 Storage Box for 12 in. Scale Pads
Longacre 72830 Billet Scale Pad Levelers and 18 in. Roll-offs - Set of 4
Longacre 72831 One Piece Scale Pad Roll-off Levelers, Set of 4
Longacre 72845 One Piece Roll-off Levelers w/ 2 Built-in SideSliders
Longacre 72856 Modular Roll-off Platforms for Turnplates - Set of 2
Longacre 72840 Billet Scale Pad Levelers for 2 1/2 in. Pads - Set of 4
Longacre 72852 Modular 30 in. Roll-offs only - Set of 4
Longacre 72870 Economy SideSlider Single with 3 spacers
Q & A
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
The Speedway Motors Tech Team created a quick how-to on squaring the front axle of your open wheel race car.
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.