Longacre 52-72862 Adjust Scale Platen Setup Fixture, 1 SideSlider
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 21 business days for Longacre to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Billet Aluminum Modular Setup Platen
Best regidity for accurate setups.
Scale pad levelers are CNC machined from T6 aluminum billet with a full floor for best pad support. SideSlider is included in LF leveler.
- Modular components are Easy-to-assemble and Easy-to-transport
- Billet T6 aluminum scale pad levelers with a full floor for the best rigidity & most accurate setups
- Wheelbase (90" - 110) and track width are fully adjustable
- 24 swivel adjusting feet pop out for easy storage and transport
- Spanners are attached to levelers and are flush with the top of the scale pad
- For low profile 2 1/2" x 15" x 15" pads, wired or wireless
SideSliders allow the pads to float effortlessly sideways to relieve any chassis bind caused by camber change. SideSlider is installed in the LF leveler.
- Four Billet Scale Pad Levelers with Pop-Out feet (24 total) and 1 SideSlider installed in LF
- Two adjustable spanners
- Two ramps
- Two horizontal locator bars
More Like This
Longacre 72865 Adjustable Scale Platen Setup Fixture with 2 SideSliders
Longacre 52-72875 3D Ball Roller SideSlider
Longacre 52-72280 Storage Box for 12 in Scale Pads
Longacre 52-72830 Billet Scale Pad Levelers and 18 in Roll-offs
Longacre 72831 One Piece Scale Pad Roll-off Levelers, Set of 4
Longacre 52-72845 1 Piece Roll-Off Levelers w/ 2 Built-in Sliders
Longacre 52-72856 Modular Roll-off Platforms for Turnplates- Set
Longacre 52-72840 Billet Scale Pad Levelers for 2 1/2 in Pads
Longacre 52-72870 Economy SideSlider Single with 3 spacers
Longacre 52-72872 Economy SideSlider Set with 2 Spacers
Q & A
In this article, Heath P. talks about one of the most important parts of a hot rod, the front axle. He will walk you through the history of the front axle and how to properly assemble it for your car.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
Improve speed and utilize practice time efficiently by gaining awareness of corner times.
The Speedway Motors Tech Team created a quick how-to on squaring the front axle of your open wheel race car.
Grooving tires increases traction or grip. Find out more about the do's and don'ts when it comes to grooving.
Read some tips on how to properly set relief valves.
Here are some things to think about when purchasing a quality tire pressure gauge.
Street Rod Tech Zach R. talks about the process of selecting a coilover suited to your specific street rod.