Longacre 72844 Scale Pad Levelers w/ 2 Built-in SideSliders, Set of 4
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
The Longacre Advantage
- Modular System
- Use alone or add Roll-offs now or later
- Quick and easy to set up and disassemble - Clip-on Roll-offs & Pop-out Feet
- Easier to store and transport
- Billet Levelers
- CNC machined from T6 billet aluminum with a full floor for the best rigidity and the most accurate setups
- Wheel Stops
- Flip-up wheel stops for safety
- SideSlider Options Available
- Levelers available with built-in SideSlider to relieve camber induced chassis bind for even more accurate setups
Modular Billet Levelers
Use alone or with optional Roll-offsSets up quickly and disassembles easily for convenient storage and transportation.
Rather than the traditional one-piece bulky roll-off, these units are modular. The actual scale pad Leveler is made from T6 billet aluminum with a full floor for the best rigidity and the most accurate setups possible. The optional roll-offs attach quickly to these Levelers via a simple clip-on bracket. All 4 Levelers & roll-offs set up in less than two minutes (plus leveling time). The Leveler has four swivel adjusting feet that pop in and out for convenience and easy storage. They're held in place with "Rare Earth" magnets. The roll-offs each have two more pop-out feet.
The advantage to this Modular Billet Leveler system is you have multiple options. Get just the Billet Levelers, 18" or 30" Roll-offs (roll-off area on most 1 piece roll-offs are 14" or less, often that's not enough), and even a special Roll-off for turn plates so you can set caster & camber at the same time. Roll-offs can also be bolted on solid if desired.
And this modular style system is much less bulky to store and transport. The roll-offs detach quickly and the adjusting feet pop out to leave a compact assembly that can be easily stored in the shop or in the trailer or pit wagon. One piece roll-off levelers are bulky to store and the feet need to be unscrewed (there are 24 of them!) so they stack properly. And you can't readily add on to them later as you needs change.
SideSliders installed in the LF & LR Levelers to eliminate any camber-induced chassis side bind.
You can start with just the Levelers, then add roll-offs later. Or you can start with the entire system - Levelers, roll-offs and turn plate fixtures.
- CNC machined T6 aluminum
- 4 pop-out swivel feet for convenient storage and easy setup
- Wheel stops on leveler for safety
- Full floor for best pad support and rigidity
- Set of 4 levelers for 2 1/2" scale pads (pads not included)
- Starting point to creating your own custom leveling fixture using our new modular roll-offs
- SideSliders installed in the LF & LR Levelers
What's In The Kit
47572844 Box 1Part # 47572844.1Qty x 1
47572844 Box 2Part # 47572844.2Qty x 1
More Like This
Longacre 52-72875 3D Ball Roller SideSlider
Longacre 52-72862 Adjust Scale Platen Setup Fixture, 1 SideSlider
Longacre 72865 Adjustable Scale Platen Setup Fixture with 2 SideSliders
Longacre 52-72280 Storage Box for 12 in Scale Pads
Longacre 52-72830 Billet Scale Pad Levelers and 18 in Roll-offs
Longacre 72831 One Piece Scale Pad Roll-off Levelers, Set of 4
Longacre 52-72845 1 Piece Roll-Off Levelers w/ 2 Built-in Sliders
Longacre 52-72856 Modular Roll-off Platforms for Turnplates- Set
Longacre 52-72840 Billet Scale Pad Levelers for 2 1/2 in Pads
Longacre 52-72870 Economy SideSlider Single with 3 spacers
Q & A
Jason Martin explains how to square the front end of a sprint car. He walks through the step by step process of squaring the front axle, adjusting the radius rods and setting the side to side. Check it out!
In this article, Heath P. talks about one of the most important parts of a hot rod, the front axle. He will walk you through the history of the front axle and how to properly assemble it for your car.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
The Speedway Motors Tech Team created a quick how-to on squaring the front axle of your open wheel race car.