Longacre 72844 Scale Pad Levelers w/ 2 Built-in SideSliders, Set of 4
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The Longacre Advantage
- Modular System
- Use alone or add Roll-offs now or later
- Quick and easy to set up and disassemble - Clip-on Roll-offs & Pop-out Feet
- Easier to store and transport
- Billet Levelers
- CNC machined from T6 billet aluminum with a full floor for the best rigidity and the most accurate setups
- Wheel Stops
- Flip-up wheel stops for safety
- SideSlider Options Available
- Levelers available with built-in SideSlider to relieve camber induced chassis bind for even more accurate setups
Modular Billet Levelers
Use alone or with optional Roll-offsSets up quickly and disassembles easily for convenient storage and transportation.
Rather than the traditional one-piece bulky roll-off, these units are modular. The actual scale pad Leveler is made from T6 billet aluminum with a full floor for the best rigidity and the most accurate setups possible. The optional roll-offs attach quickly to these Levelers via a simple clip-on bracket. All 4 Levelers & roll-offs set up in less than two minutes (plus leveling time). The Leveler has four swivel adjusting feet that pop in and out for convenience and easy storage. They're held in place with "Rare Earth" magnets. The roll-offs each have two more pop-out feet.
The advantage to this Modular Billet Leveler system is you have multiple options. Get just the Billet Levelers, 18" or 30" Roll-offs (roll-off area on most 1 piece roll-offs are 14" or less, often that's not enough), and even a special Roll-off for turn plates so you can set caster & camber at the same time. Roll-offs can also be bolted on solid if desired.
And this modular style system is much less bulky to store and transport. The roll-offs detach quickly and the adjusting feet pop out to leave a compact assembly that can be easily stored in the shop or in the trailer or pit wagon. One piece roll-off levelers are bulky to store and the feet need to be unscrewed (there are 24 of them!) so they stack properly. And you can't readily add on to them later as you needs change.
SideSliders installed in the LF & LR Levelers to eliminate any camber-induced chassis side bind.
You can start with just the Levelers, then add roll-offs later. Or you can start with the entire system - Levelers, roll-offs and turn plate fixtures.
- CNC machined T6 aluminum
- 4 pop-out swivel feet for convenient storage and easy setup
- Wheel stops on leveler for safety
- Full floor for best pad support and rigidity
- Set of 4 levelers for 2 1/2" scale pads (pads not included)
- Starting point to creating your own custom leveling fixture using our new modular roll-offs
- SideSliders installed in the LF & LR Levelers
More Like This
Longacre 72875 3D Ball Roller SideSlider
Longacre 72280 Storage Box for 12 in. Scale Pads
Longacre 72830 Billet Scale Pad Levelers and 18 in. Roll-offs - Set of 4
Longacre 72831 One Piece Scale Pad Roll-off Levelers, Set of 4
Longacre 72845 One Piece Roll-off Levelers w/ 2 Built-in SideSliders
Longacre 72856 Modular Roll-off Platforms for Turnplates - Set of 2
Longacre 72840 Billet Scale Pad Levelers for 2 1/2 in. Pads - Set of 4
Longacre 72852 Modular 30 in. Roll-offs only - Set of 4
Longacre 72870 Economy SideSlider Single with 3 spacers
Longacre 72872 Economy SideSlider Set with 2 Spacers
Q & A
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
The Speedway Motors Tech Team created a quick how-to on squaring the front axle of your open wheel race car.
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.