Longacre 52-72661 Computerscales AccuSet II Basic System-4" Pads
Universal Fit, Pad Mount Scale Type, 1,500 lbs Scale Load Capacity, Aluminum, LCD Readout
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 16 business days for Longacre to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Simple to use - just push a buttons to get everything you need!
- Push one button for all 4 wheel weights plus Cross Weight
- Push a second button for all partial %
Simple, uncluttered display “ No unneeded information
NEW “ Baseline Memory Recall
Store your baseline setup in Memory. Then recall it instantly to compare to the current setup. Saves time writing it down “ always handy. This 1 slot memory is really handy and is super easy to use.
- NEW Heavy duty 24' Yellow HiFlex cables with Billet AN connectors
- Face is slanted for easier viewing
- 4 natural finished 15" x 15" x 4" pads with 1500 lb. per pad capacity
- Includes Silver carrying case for electronics and cables
- 2-year limited warranty
METRIC OPTION: The AccuSet II control box is user switchable to metric readings. Please choose the metric display option if you require metric and we'll make sure it gets switched for you. Or you can easily do it yourself.Longacre ComputerScales are not designed for, certified for or recommended for use with any manned aircraft.
More Like This
Longacre 52-M72668 Computerscales Accuset II Scale, 5,000 LBS
Longacre 52-M72593 Computerscales AccuSet II Basic System
Longacre 52-72582 Computerscales AccuSet II 1100 lb/pad
Longacre 72663 Computerscales AccuSet II Heavy Capacity 3500 lb / pad
Longacre 72667 Computerscales AccuSet II Heavy Capacity 3500 lb
Longacre 52-M72582 Computerscales AccuSet II 1100 lb/pad
Longacre 52-72717 Computerscales Wireless 9.7" Tablet Xli Single
Longacre 52-72691 Computerscales Wireless 7" Tablet XLi 1100 lb
Longacre 52-72728 Computerscales Wireless 9.7 in Tablet Xli
Longacre 52-M72715 Computerscales Wireless 7in Tablet Xli
Q & A
Jason Martin explains how to square the front end of a sprint car. He walks through the step by step process of squaring the front axle, adjusting the radius rods and setting the side to side. Check it out!
In this article, Heath P. talks about one of the most important parts of a hot rod, the front axle. He will walk you through the history of the front axle and how to properly assemble it for your car.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
The Speedway Motors Tech Team created a quick how-to on squaring the front axle of your open wheel race car.