Longacre 72653 Computerscales Hybrid DX3 Dual Load Cell
Universal Fit, Pad Mount Scale Type, 1,800 lbs Scale Load Capacity, Aluminum, Is LCD Readout
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Pro Wired Hybrid Model with low deflection DUAL load cell pads.
Use just like traditional wired scales - OR - you can remove the controller tablet and use it wirelessly
Huge high resolution 7.75" x 5.75" backlit color display. All of the app features of our wireless tablet scales - in a hybrid wired / wireless system.
The Longacre Advantage
- Tablet Included
- 9.7" Android tablet with high resolution screen, case, screen protector and charger included
- Customizable Display
- Change the main screen display order to suit your preferences. Show only what you want to see, rotate or change the car icon, change the partial weight % resolution or weight units.
- Alternate Background Skins
- Standard Red
- Industrial Black
- High Contrast White - Easier to read in bright sunlight
- Note Taking / Named Memory
- Name your memory locations - title, date, track, etc. - Your choice
- Note taking and main screen shown side-by-side
- Keep a record of the changes made and the results or enter your complete setup specs - caster/camber, stagger, toe, tire pressures, shocks, etc. - Notes are tied to the memory location
- Add, edit or delete notes as needed - virtually unlimited space available
- Save to File
- Save all your stored weights and notes with the tap of a button - Easily email or connect to PC for download.
A separate wheel pad circuit board powers the load cells, connected by our new Hi-Flex Poly Silicone cables. The controller tablet mounts on top and is easily disconnected to become wireless. Leave the controller in the case or remove it and place it where it's convenient. The case can be tucked under the car to keep it out of the way.
DUAL Load Cell CNC Machined Pads
Dual cells give you a much more rigid platform than any single cell pads can. The lower deflection significantly improves accuracy and consistency, particularly for critical cross weight.
These pads are fully CNC machined to a dead flat finish - within just .005"
- All your partial weights & %'s can be seen. Scroll thru the options with your fingertip
- Shows Memory weights and current weights AT THE SAME TIME so you can easily compare (50 memory storage)
- Weights and car icon can be rotated on the display for easy viewing from any position - front, rear, sides
- Customizable display - Easily tap your preferences in the order you want them displayed. You can even add a blank line if you want to separate %s. Select as many or few as you want. Up to 5 will be shown on the main display but you can access the others scrolling the list up or down. You can also change partial weight % resolution and weight units.
- Side-by-side Note taking right on the tablet, tied to the Memory number - Type notes with on-screen keyboard or by voice
- Named memory locations - Give your memory locations names for easier recall - title, date, track, etc. - Your choice, up to 15 characters
- Save your current or all your stored weights to a file. The file includes all wheel weights, all partial % selected and any notes you have entered. Downloads to a comma-delimited file for easy editing in a spreadsheet.
- Tablet and pad board battery status shown right on the app display - Pad board runs 100+ hours on replaceable alkaline batteries
- Tablet operates while plugged into the charger
- 4 different car icons are available - Stock car, Modified, Open wheel & Kart
- Metric option - easily switchable from the setup screen
- Alternate Industrial Black weight view screen
- There's even a Bright Sunlight screen mode for easier viewing outdoors
- Deluxe Dual cell pads are CNC machined internally - flat to .005".
- System includes 9.7" Android tablet (color may vary) with full color high-res screen and Computerscales XLi app pre-installed, storage case for tablet / cables and wired dual load cell 15" x 15" x 2.5" scale pads with 1800 lbs. per pad capacity (set of 4)
Load cells and scale systems from Longacre Racing Products are tested and calibrated to the standards traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and are part of a comprehensive measurement assurance program for ensuring continued accuracy and measurement traceability.
Testing is accredited by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) through the National Voluntary Laboratory Accreditation Program (NVLAP) for specific scope of accreditation under lab code 200446-0. This laboratory meets the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025 and ANSI/NCSL Z540-1.
Accuracy is equal to .1%.
Longacre ComputerScales are not designed for, certified for or recommended for use with any manned aircraft.
More Like This
Longacre 1101113 One Weigh Gen 3 Scales
Longacre 72717 Computerscales Wireless 9.7 in. Tablet Xli Single
Longacre 72691 Computerscales Wireless 7 in. Tablet XLi 1100 lb
Longacre 72728 Computerscales Wireless 9.7 in. Tablet XLi Dual Load Cell
Longacre M72593 Computerscales AccuSet II Basic System - Metric Display
Longacre M72667 Computerscales AccuSet II Heavy Capacity 3500 lb
Longacre M72715 Computerscales Wireless 7 in. Tablet XLi Single Load Cell
Longacre M72691 Computerscales Wireless 7 in. Tablet XLi 1100 lb
Longacre M72717 Computerscales Wireless 9.7 in. Tablet XLi Single Load Cell
Longacre M72728 Computerscales Wireless 9.7 in. Tablet XLi Dual Load Cell
Q & A
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
The Speedway Motors Tech Team created a quick how-to on squaring the front axle of your open wheel race car.
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.