Longacre 72617 DX3 Tablet Chassis Scales with Free Storage Box
Universal Fit, Pad Mount Scale Type, 1,500 lbs Scale Load Capacity, Aluminum, Satin
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Use just like traditional wired scales - OR - you can remove the controller tablet and use it wirelessly. Features a huge high resolution 7.75" x 5.75" backlit color display. Includes all of the app features of our wireless tablet scales - in a hybrid wired/wireless system.
- Tablet Included
- 10" Android™ tablet with high resolution screen, case, screen protector and charger included
- Customizable Display
- Change the main screen display order to suit your preferences. Show only what you want to see, rotate or change the car icon, change the partial weight % resolution or weight units.
- Alternate Background Skins
- Standard Red
- Industrial Black
- High Contrast White - Easier to read in bright sunlight
- Note Taking / Named Memory
- Name your memory locations - title, date, track, etc. - Your choice
- Note taking and main screen shown side-by-side
- Keep a record of the changes made and the results or enter your complete setup specs - caster/camber, stagger, toe, tire pressures, shocks, etc. - Notes are tied to the memory location
- Add, edit or delete notes as needed - virtually unlimited space available
- Save to File
- Save all your stored weights and notes with the tap of a button - Easily email or connect to PC for download.
A separate wheel pad circuit board powers the load cells, connected by our new Hi-Flex Poly Silicone cables. The controller tablet mounts on top and is easily disconnected to become wireless. Leave the controller in the case or remove it and place it where it's convenient. The case can be tucked under the car to keep it out of the way.
Fully Machined CNC Pads
Longacre scale pads have elaborate computer designed internal strengthening ribs for maximum rigidity. These pads are CNC machined to a dead flat finish - within just .005"
- All your partial weights & %'s can be seen. Scroll thru the options with your fingertip
- Shows Memory weights and current weights AT THE SAME TIME so you can easily compare (50 memory storage)
- Weights and car icon can be rotated on the display for easy viewing from any position - front, rear, sides
- Customizable display - Easily tap your preferences in the order you want them displayed. You can even add a blank line if you want to separate %s. Select as many or few as you want. Up to 5 will be shown on the main display but you can access the others scrolling the list up or down. You can also change partial weight % resolution and weight units.
- Side-by-side Note taking right on the tablet, tied to the Memory number - Type notes with on-screen keyboard or by voice
- Named memory locations - Give your memory locations names for easier recall - title, date, track, etc. - Your choice, up to 15 characters
- Save your current or all your stored weights to a file. The file includes all wheel weights, all partial % selected and any notes you have entered. Downloads to a comma-delimited file for easy editing in a spreadsheet.
- Tablet and pad board battery status shown right on the app display - Pad board runs 100+ hours on replaceable alkaline batteries
- Tablet operates while plugged into the charger
- 4 different car icons are available - Stock car, Modified, Open wheel & Kart
- Metric option - easily switchable from the setup screen
- Alternate Industrial Black weight view screen
- There's even a Bright Sunlight screen mode for easier viewing outdoors
- CNC machined pads - flat to .005" - with handles and recessed connectors
- System includes 10" Android™ tablet (color may vary) with full color high-res screen and Computerscales XLi app pre-installed, storage case for tablet / cables and wired 15" x 15" x 2.5" scale pads with 1500 lbs. per pad capacity (set of 4)
What's In The Kit
Longacre DX3 Tablet ScalesPart # 47572617-1Qty x 1
Scale Pad Storage BoxPart # 91082100Qty x 1
More Like This
Longacre 72617 DX3 Table Computer Scales With Cart
Longacre 52-72653 Computerscales Hybrid DX3 Dual Load Cell
Longacre 72613 DX2 Chassis Scale Set w/ Free Storage Box
Longacre 1101113 One Weigh Gen 3 Scales
Longacre 52-72717 Computerscales Wireless 9.7" Tablet Xli Single
Longacre 52-72691 Computerscales Wireless 7" Tablet XLi 1100 lb
Longacre 52-72728 Computerscales Wireless 9.7 in Tablet Xli
Longacre 52-M72593 Computerscales AccuSet II Basic System
Longacre 52-M72715 Computerscales Wireless 7in Tablet Xli
Longacre 52-M72728 Computerscales Wireless 9.7in Tablet Xli
Q & A
Jason Martin explains how to square the front end of a sprint car. He walks through the step by step process of squaring the front axle, adjusting the radius rods and setting the side to side. Check it out!
In this article, Heath P. talks about one of the most important parts of a hot rod, the front axle. He will walk you through the history of the front axle and how to properly assemble it for your car.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
The Speedway Motors Tech Team created a quick how-to on squaring the front axle of your open wheel race car.