Longacre 72613 DX2 Chassis Scale Set w/ Free Storage Box
Universal Fit, Pad Mount Scale Type, 1,500 lbs Scale Load Capacity, Aluminum, Satin
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Use just like traditional wired scales - OR - you can remove the controller tablet and use it wirelessly. Features a large high resolution 6" x 3.75" backlit color display. Includes many of the app features of our wireless tablet scales - in a hybrid wired/wireless system.
- Tablet Included
- 7" Android™ tablet with high resolution screen, case, screen protector and charger included
- Customizable Display
- Change the main screen display order to suit your preferences. Show only what you want to see, rotate the car icon, change the partial weight % resolution or weight units.
- Note Taking/Named Memory
- Name your memory locations - title, date, track, etc. - Your choice
- Note taking
- Keep a record of the changes made and the results or enter your complete setup specs - caster/camber, stagger, toe, tire pressures, shocks, etc. - Notes are tied to the memory location
- Add, edit or delete notes as needed - virtually unlimited space available
- Save to File
- Save all your stored weights and notes with the tap of a button - Easily email or connect to PC for download.
A separate wheel pad circuit board powers the load cells, connected by our new Hi-Flex Poly Silicone cables. The controller tablet mounts on top and is easily disconnected to become wireless. Leave the controller in the case or remove it and place it where it's convenient. The case can be tucked under the car to keep it out of the way.
Satin Finished Scale Pads
These pads are flat to within .010" and have internal webs to minimize deflection for accurate setups.
Load cells and scale systems from Longacre Racing Products are tested and calibrated to the standards traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and are part of a comprehensive measurement assurance program for ensuring continued accuracy and measurement traceability.
Testing is accredited by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) through the National Voluntary Laboratory Accreditation Program (NVLAP) for specific scope of accreditation under lab code 200446-0. This laboratory meets the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025 and ANSI/NCSL Z540-1.
Accuracy is equal to .1%.
- All your partial weights & %'s can be seen. Scroll thru the options with your fingertip
- Shows Memory weights and current weights AT THE SAME TIME so you can easily compare (10 memory storage)
- Weights and car icon can be rotated on the display for easy viewing from any position - front, rear, sides
- Customizable display - Easily tap your preferences in the order you want them displayed. You can even add a blank line if you want to separate %s. Select as many or few as you want. Up to 5 will be shown on the main display but you can access the others scrolling the list up or down. You can also change partial weight % resolution and weight units.
- Note taking right on the tablet, tied to the Memory number - Just swipe to the left - Type notes with on-screen keyboard or by voice
- Named memory locations - Give your memory locations names for easier recall - title, date, track, etc. - Your choice, up to 15 characters
- Save your current or all your stored weights to a file. The file includes all wheel weights, all partial % selected and any notes you have entered. Downloads to a comma-delimited file for easy editing in a spreadsheet.
- Tablet and pad board battery status shown right on the app display - Pad board runs 100+ hours on replaceable alkaline batteries
- Tablet operates while plugged into the charger
- 4 different car icons are available - Stock car, Modified, Open wheel & Kart
- Metric option - easily switchable from the setup screen
- Industrial Black weight view screen
- 4 Satin finished 15" x 15" x 2.5" pads with handles and recessed connectors
- System includes 7" Android™ tablet (color may vary) with full color high-res screen and Computerscales XLi app pre-installed, storage case for tablet / cables and wired 15" x 15" x 2.5" scale pads with 1500 lbs. per pad capacity (set of 4)
What's In The Kit
Longacre DX2 Tablet ScalesPart # 47572613-1Qty x 1
Scale Pad Storage BoxPart # 91082100Qty x 1
More Like This
Longacre 72613 DX2 Tablet Computerscales With Cart
Longacre 72617 DX3 Tablet Chassis Scales with Free Storage Box
Longacre 72617 DX3 Table Computer Scales With Cart
Longacre 1101113 1-Weigh Gen 3 Scales w/ Storage Box
Longacre 1101113 1-Weigh Gen 3 Scales w/ Storage Cart
Longacre Accuset II Scales with Cart
Intercomp SW650 Quick Weigh Wireless Scales with Cart
Intercomp SW500 E-Z Weigh Scales with Cart
Intercomp 655 iRaceweigh Wireless Scale System with Cart
Intercomp SW787 Wireless Scale Pad System 170154-PC w/ Cart
Q & A
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
The Speedway Motors Tech Team created a quick how-to on squaring the front axle of your open wheel race car.
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.