Longacre 61051 1 1/4 in. Large Spacing Coil-Over Spring Rubber - Blue
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Longacre to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Longacre Large Spacing Coil-Over Spring Rubbers for your big bar soft spring set-up.
These days, most all racers are using the new style coil-over springs that have fewer coils, therefore giving you more spring travel before you coil bind.
With these new spring rubbers, you can now fill that larger gap between coils to fine tune your set-up!
- Fine tune your spring rate for the perfect setup
- Make quick adjustments during practice or on pit stops
- Used by virtually all Sprint Cup teams in every race
- 1 1/4" thick
- Orange - Soft
- Red - Medium
- Blue - Hard
More Like This
Q & A
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy Truck in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th Anniversary. Jason and Tom take a few minutes to talk about the rear suspension the team used on the truck.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.