Longacre 52-53053 Ultimate Digital Tire Pressure Gauge 0-100 psi
The Longacre Advantage
- Huge Display with Memory
- Shows current pressure and all 4 stored tire pressures on the display at the same time
- High Accuracy
- Accurate to .1% and reads to .1 psi
- Pyrometer Option
- Add a tire probe and this gauge is also a precision tire pyrometer. Stores all 12 temps on the display at the same time!
- Easy to Use
- Ergonomically designed gauge head fits comfortably in your hand
- Triple high volume bleed buttons for fast air release
- Swivel angle chuck and HiFlex hose - Ball chuck also included!
- Easy to Protect
- Includes a rubber bumper for gauge protection and a lined storage case - Protects your investment!
- Super accurate digital readout with large easy-to-read numbers
- 0-100 psi
- Accurate to .1 psi
- All 4 pressures can be saved and stored on the display
- 3 air pressure release buttons for faster settings
- Swivel angle chuck installed with alternate ball chuck included
- Back light for night use
- Includes storage case
Add a tire probe and the gauge will also function as a 12 temp precision pyrometer and temperature compensated tire pressure gauge.
See part number 53050 for complete details.
Metric Option: The gauge is user switchable to metric readings. Please see the full product instructions.
More Like This
Longacre 53011 Ultimate Digital Tire Pressure Gauge 0-25 psi
Longacre 53009 Ultimate Digital Tire Pressure Gauge 0-60 psi
Longacre 53050 Temp Compensated Digital Tire Pressure Gauge 0-100 psi
Longacre 53006 Economy Digital Tire Gauge w/Active Display,0-60
Longacre 52034 0-15 PSI Tire Pressure Gauge, 2 Inch
Longacre 52002 Liquid Filled 21/2 GID Tire Gauge 0-60 by 1/2 lb
Longacre 52008 Liquid Filled 21/2 GID Quick Fill Tire Gauge 0-60 psi
Longacre 52032 Liquid Filled 21/2 GID Tire Gauge 0-15 by 1/4 lb Dual Bleed
Longacre 52073 Deluxe 2 1/2 Metric Gauge 0-4 bar
Longacre 52000 Pro Precision 4 1/2 Tire Gauge 0-60 by 1/2 lb
Q & A
Pat gives a brief overview of air ride and parts we have to offer for air ride.
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.
Many sanctioning bodies now require mud covers to be bolted to the wheel and the mounting tabs to be integral or welded to the wheel. This article explains how to properly bolt on mud covers and the tools required to do so.
A guide on how to groove your left rear and right rear tires.
Project Chevelle upgrades the 4 drum brakes single master cylinder that was an unfortunate set of boxes checked on this Chevelle’s order sheet.
In preparation to transplant a 430hp 383 stroker into Project Chevelle, Zach R. made up a set of plug wires for the car. To keep it nice and tidy they needed to be routed just right, be the perfect length and not distract from the engine!
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.