Longacre 53053 Ultimate Digital Tire Pressure Gauge 0-100 psi
The Longacre Advantage
- Huge Display with Memory
- Shows current pressure and all 4 stored tire pressures on the display at the same time
- High Accuracy
- Accurate to .1% and reads to .1 psi
- Pyrometer Option
- Add a tire probe and this gauge is also a precision tire pyrometer. Stores all 12 temps on the display at the same time!
- Easy to Use
- Ergonomically designed gauge head fits comfortably in your hand
- Triple high volume bleed buttons for fast air release
- Swivel angle chuck and HiFlex hose - Ball chuck also included!
- Easy to Protect
- Includes a rubber bumper for gauge protection and a lined storage case - Protects your investment!
- Super accurate digital readout with large easy-to-read numbers
- 0-100 psi
- Accurate to .1 psi
- All 4 pressures can be saved and stored on the display
- 3 air pressure release buttons for faster settings
- Swivel angle chuck installed with alternate ball chuck included
- Back light for night use
- Includes storage case
Add a tire probe and the gauge will also function as a 12 temp precision pyrometer and temperature compensated tire pressure gauge.
See part number 53050 for complete details.
Metric Option: The gauge is user switchable to metric readings. Please see the full product instructions.
More Like This
Longacre 53011 Ultimate Digital Tire Pressure Gauge 0-25 psi
Longacre 53009 Ultimate Digital Tire Pressure Gauge 0-60 psi
Longacre 53050 Temp Compensated Digital Tire Pressure Gauge 0-100 psi
Longacre 53000 Pro Digital Tire Pressure Gauge 0-60 psi
Longacre 53003 Semi Pro Digital Tire Pressure Gauge 0-60 psi
Longacre 53026 Pro Digital Tire Pressure Gauge 0-125 psi with Foot Valve
Longacre 53036 100 PSI Digital Tire Pressure Gauge
Longacre 52053 Tire Pressure Gauge, 2-1/2 Inch, 0-100 PSI
Longacre 52063 Tire Pressure Gauge, 2-1/2 Inch, 0-100 PSI w/Foot Valve
Longacre 53008 Digital Quick Fill Tire Pressure Gauge 0-60 psi
Q & A
How to effectively remove unwanted moisture from the inside of your tires.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.