Longacre® 52-79015 Digital Bump Steer Gauge with Plate
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- New precision plate, 3/8" thick T6 Billet aluminum for the ultimate in accuracy. Anodized and laser engraved
- New compact frame. More rigid billet and tube design for the best accuracy. Bright dip anodized.
This simplified bumpsteer gauge design uses a single precision digital indicator to tell you directly the exact amount of bump steer within .001". No need to subtract one reading from another - no chance for error.
- Most accurate, easiest and quickest way to measure your critical bump steer
- Easier to use - just push Zero, move suspension, read bump directly to .001"
- Extended height design - check bump steer at ride height or on stands
- Includes NEW 3/8" thick billet wheel plate with mounting holes for most 5 bolt patterns (4-1/2" - 5") and most wide 5 plus 4, 5 & 8 bolt drive flanges, adjustable stand and precision digital indicator
- Center hole is 3 1/4"
Note: Snap cap hubs will require PN 79121 Snap Cap Hub Mounting Stand-offs for use with the Bump Steer Gauge.
Replacement battery for digital indicator: CR2032
Safety Data Sheet (PDF)
More Like This
Longacre® 52-79003 Precision Bump Steer Gauge w/ Billet Plate
Longacre® 52-79011 Bump Steer Gauge w/ Blank Plate, No Holes
Longacre® 52-79005 Precision Bump Steer Gauge w/ Billet Plate
Longacre® 52-79019 Bump Steer Gauge Storage Case, 22.5x20.5x4
Longacre® 52-79023 Precision Bump Steer Billet Plate 4/5 Bolt
Longacre® 52-79020 Precision Bump Steer Billet Plate, Wide 5
Longacre® 52-79022 Blank Bump Steer Billet Plate Only
Longacre® 52-79121 Snap Cap Hub Mounting Stand-Offs
DECO Suspension Bump Steer Gauge Tool
Intercomp 102014 Ruler Travel Bump Steer Gauge
Q & A
Jason Martin explains how to square the front end of a sprint car. He walks through the step by step process of squaring the front axle, adjusting the radius rods and setting the side to side. Check it out!
Our hot rod expert takes you through his ford I beam axle setup. Follow as he sets up the front end on his split wishbone front suspension Model A.
The Speedway Motors Tech Team created a quick how-to on squaring the front axle of your open wheel race car.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
Learn how to select the right Coilover shocks for your street rod. Us our chart to find the correct spring rate and get some install tips from the experts.
A guide on how to install a universal wiring harness in a car. Read tips on properly wiring taillights, headlights, gauges, ignition switch, steering column and more.
Grooving tires increases traction or grip. Find out more about the do's and don'ts when it comes to grooving.