Longacre® 52-78274 Billet Caster/Camber Gauge, QuickSet Adap.
Universal Fit, Billet Aluminum, Anodized, Case Included, 0-9 Positive Camber Adjustment degrees
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Billet Caster Camber Gauge
- Reads Camber from +9 deg. to -9 deg., accurate to better than 1/4 deg.
- Caster reads from +12 deg. to -4 deg.
- Glow-in-the-Dark vials - much easier to read even in good light
- CNC machined billet aluminum - polished, Bright Dip anodized, Laser etched
- Can measure caster with or without turnplates (still best accuracy if used with turnplates)
- Includes silver carrying case
This is the fastest way to check your front end alignment. Just hold it against the rim for easy, accurate readings. No spindle adapters required here. Billet aluminum fully CNC machined. Rigid for accurate readings. Three-leg design squares gauge to your wheel.
Works on most any race car, 12" to 17" wheel. 3 point design makes setting caster easier. Folds for easy storage.
Pointers on this model are designed for formed wheels. The tip goes inside the bead of the wheel and centers the gauge.
More Like This
Longacre® 52-78272 Billet Caster/Camber Gauge w/ Magnet Adap.
Longacre® 52-78424 Billet Magnetic Caster Camber Gauge Adap.
Longacre® 52-78298 Digital C/C Gauge, AccuLevel/QuickSet
Longacre® 52-78273 Billet Caster / Camber Gauge NO ADAPTER
Longacre® 52-78290 Digital Caster Camber Gauge
Longacre® 52-78244 Replacement Level Vial
Longacre® 52-78245 Replacement shoulder bolt & wave washer
Longacre® 52-78242 Replacement Caster Vial -4-12 Deg w/Lines
Longacre® 52-78243 Replacement Caster Vial, 4-12 Deg No Lines
Longacre® 52-78262 Caster/Camber Gauge w/GM Adapter - 3/4-20"
Q & A
Jason Martin explains how to square the front end of a sprint car. He walks through the step by step process of squaring the front axle, adjusting the radius rods and setting the side to side. Check it out!
Spindle caster guide for a Stallard micro sprint.
A guide on how to install a universal wiring harness in a car. Read tips on properly wiring taillights, headlights, gauges, ignition switch, steering column and more.
Grooving tires increases traction or grip. Find out more about the do's and don'ts when it comes to grooving.