Longacre® 52-72875 3D Ball Roller SideSlider
These SideSliders™ move in 3 directions - sideways, front & back, and they rotate. They are great for checking wheel weights with wheels turned. See what happens to your wheel weights with different caster settings.
- Install under both Front wheels
- Supported on ball bearings made from a low friction polymer
- Set includes 2 "3D" Ball Roller SideSliders™ and 2 spacers to re-level your setup
- Use on any smooth floor surface
- Must be used under scale pads
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Jason Martin explains how to square the front end of a sprint car. He walks through the step by step process of squaring the front axle, adjusting the radius rods and setting the side to side. Check it out!
Learn the proper method of blocking a race car in this step-by-step procedure to follow when performing this task. Learn why consistency is important and a few "not-to-do's".
Our hot rod expert takes you through his ford I beam axle setup. Follow as he sets up the front end on his split wishbone front suspension Model A.
There is a lot to consider when choosing the proper spark plug for your engine's intended application and power level. Let us take some of the guesswork out with our spark plug buyer's guide.
Learn some helpful tips for using your tire groover as well as what direction to cut your grooves and sipes for maximum side bite and forward bite on your dirt circle track race car.
The Speedway Motors Tech Team created a quick how-to on squaring the front axle of your open wheel race car.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.