Longacre® 72862 Billet Alum. Modular Setup Platen, SideSlider
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 21 business days for Longacre to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Billet Aluminum Modular Setup Platen
Best regidity for accurate setups.
Scale pad levelers are CNC machined from T6 aluminum billet with a full floor for best pad support. SideSlider is included in LF leveler.
- Modular components are Easy-to-assemble and Easy-to-transport
- Billet T6 aluminum scale pad levelers with a full floor for the best rigidity & most accurate setups
- Wheelbase (90" - 110) and track width are fully adjustable
- 24 swivel adjusting feet pop out for easy storage and transport
- Spanners are attached to levelers and are flush with the top of the scale pad
- For low profile 2 1/2" x 15" x 15" pads, wired or wireless
SideSliders allow the pads to float effortlessly sideways to relieve any chassis bind caused by camber change. SideSlider is installed in the LF leveler.
- Four Billet Scale Pad Levelers with Pop-Out feet (24 total) and 1 SideSlider installed in LF
- Two adjustable spanners
- Two ramps
- Two horizontal locator bars
More Like This
Longacre® 72860 Billet Alum. Modular Setup Platen, Levelers
Longacre® 72865 Billet Alum. Modular Setup Platen/SideSliders
Longacre® 52-72896 Replacement Pop-Out Swivel Feet, 4" (Set)
Longacre® 52-72904 Budget Roll Offs
Longacre® 72292 Storage box for 15 in. low profile pads
Longacre® 52-72304 Scale Cart
Longacre® 52-72537 Aluminum Ramps - 36 in Long (Set of 4)
Longacre® 72844 Scale Pad Levelers w/ 2 Built-in SideSliders
Longacre® 52-72850 Modular 18 in Roll-offs only - Set of 4
Longacre® 52-72851 Modular 18 in Roll-offs only - Set of 2
Q & A
Jason Martin explains how to square the front end of a sprint car. He walks through the step by step process of squaring the front axle, adjusting the radius rods and setting the side to side. Check it out!
Our hot rod expert takes you through his ford I beam axle setup. Follow as he sets up the front end on his split wishbone front suspension Model A.
The Speedway Motors Tech Team created a quick how-to on squaring the front axle of your open wheel race car.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
Learn how to select the right Coilover shocks for your street rod. Us our chart to find the correct spring rate and get some install tips from the experts.
A guide on how to install a universal wiring harness in a car. Read tips on properly wiring taillights, headlights, gauges, ignition switch, steering column and more.
Grooving tires increases traction or grip. Find out more about the do's and don'ts when it comes to grooving.