Longacre® 52-72717 Computerscales® Wireless 9.7" Tablet
Universal Fit, Pad Mount Scale Type, 1,500 lbs Scale Load Capacity, Aluminum, LCD Readout
- Includes a 9.7" Android tablet with high resolution screen, case, screen protector and stylus included
- Features a secure wireless connection from the pads directly to the tablet
- You can change the main screen display order to suit your preferences
- Shows pad battery status for each corner
- It is metric switchable from the setup screen
The Longacre® Advantage
- Tablet Included
- 9.7" Android tablet with high resolution screen, case, screen protector and stylus included
- Ready to Use Right Out of the Box
- Secure wireless connection from the pads directly to the tablet. No extra boxes needed like some wireless systems. Convenient, no clutter.
- FREE App Updates
- When we add features to the app - you get them for FREE
- You're no longer 'stuck' with only the features that came with the scales when you bought them - you can even upgrade your tablet in the future without having to buy a whole new system!
- Customizable Display
- Change the main screen display order to suit your preferences. Show only what you want to see, rotate or change the car icon, change the partial weight % resolution or weight units.
- Alternate Background Skins
- Standard Red
- Industrial Black
- High Contrast White - Easier to read in bright sunlight
- Side-by-Side Note Taking / Named Memory
- Note taking on the same screen as weights and percentages
- Name your memory locations - title, date, track, etc. - Your choice
- Keep a record of the changes made and the results - Notes are tied to the memory location
- Add, edit or delete notes as needed - virtually unlimited space available
- Save to File
- Save all your stored weights and notes with the tap of a button - Easily email or connect to PC for download.
Download the latest Computerscales® XLi Tablet app to your Android OS device and try the features in DEMO mode. App is optimized for a 7" tablet and tested on a Samsung Tab A. This is the full app with all features enabled but operates in DEMO mode with no pads connected. DEMO mode simply puts sample weights on the corners.
Longacre® Computerscales® are not designed for, certified for or recommended for use with any manned aircraft.
- All your partial weights & %'s can be seen. Scroll thru the options with your fingertip
- Shows Memory weights and current weights AT THE SAME TIME so you can easily compare (50 memory storage)
- Weights and car icon can be rotated on the display for easy viewing from any position - front, rear, sides
- Use in Horizontal or Vertical format - Data switches automatically when you rotate the tablet
- Customizable display - Easily tap your preferences in the order you want them displayed. You can even add a blank line if you want to separate %s. Select as many or few as you want. Up to 5 will be shown on the main display but you can access the others scrolling the list up or down. You can also change partial weight % resolution and weight units.
- Note taking side-by-side on the tablet, tied to the Memory number - Type notes with on-screen keyboard or by voice
- Named memory locations - Give your memory locations names for easier recall - title, date, track, etc. - Your choice, up to 15 characters, and the Memory Name will display on the main screen
- Save your current or all your stored weights to a file. The file includes all wheel weights, all partial % selected and any notes you have entered. Downloads to a comma-delimited file for easy editing in a spreadsheet.
- Pad battery status shown on display for each corner
- Tablet battery status shown right on the app display (app version 1.17 and above)
- Tablet operates while plugged into the charger
- 4 different car icons are available - Stock car, Modified, Open wheel & Kart
- Metric switchable from the setup screen
- Alternate Industrial Black weight view screen
- There's even a Bright Sunlight screen mode for easier viewing outdoors
- Deluxe Single cell pads are CNC machined internally - flat to .010".
- System includes 9.7" Android tablet (color may vary) with full color high-res screen and Computerscales® XLi app pre-installed (update to v1.25 for free if pre-installed app is 1.23 or below), storage case for tablet and 15" x 15" x 2.5" scale pads with 1500 lbs. per pad capacity (set of 4)
Computerscales® on a tablet
This is the future of chassis setups. This tablet has many times the capacity of any dedicated scale control box. This corner weight scale was designed from the ground up as a tablet based system, not an add-on to an existing model. The wireless signal goes directly from the pads to the tablet without any bulky re-transmitter boxes needed. You are no longer "stuck" with only the features that came with the scales when you bought them. When new features are added App updates are always Free. In the future we will have many more 'apps' for various setup functions too.
The tablet included is an Android based model and can support other 'apps'. Computerscales® XLi app is pre-installed and the entire system is ready to use. (Tablet brand / model may vary.)
ChartsComputerscales XLi Tablet Instructions (PDF)
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Longacre® 52-72728 Computerscales® Wireless 9.7 in Tablet
Longacre® 52-72691 Computerscales® Wireless 7" Tablet Xli
Longacre® 52-72726 Computerscales® Wireless 7 in Tablet
Longacre 52-M72728 Computerscales Wireless 9.7in Tablet Xli
Longacre 52-M72715 Computerscales Wireless 7in Tablet Xli
Longacre 52-M72726 Computerscales Wireless 7 in Tablet Xli
Longacre Computerscales w/Wireless Tablet Xli, Storage Cart
Longacre Computerscales w/Wireless Tablet Xli, Storage Box
Longacre® 52-72630 Wireless Computerscale 7 In. Tablet, XLi
Longacre® 52-72643 Wireless Computerscale 10 In. Tablet, DX3
Q & A
Learn the proper method of blocking a race car in this step-by-step procedure to follow when performing this task. Learn why consistency is important and a few "not-to-do's".
Jason Martin explains how to square the front end of a sprint car. He walks through the step by step process of squaring the front axle, adjusting the radius rods and setting the side to side. Check it out!