Longacre® 52-72653 Computerscales® Hybrid DX3 Dual Load
Universal Fit, Pad Mount Scale Type, 1,800 lbs Scale Load Capacity, Aluminum, LCD Readout
Pro Wired Hybrid Model with low deflection DUAL load cell pads.
Use just like traditional wired scales - OR - you can remove the controller tablet and use it wirelessly
Huge high resolution 7.75" x 5.75" backlit color display. All of the app features of our wireless tablet scales - in a hybrid wired / wireless system.
The Longacre® Advantage
- Tablet Included
- 9.7" Android tablet with high resolution screen, case, screen protector and charger included
- Customizable Display
- Change the main screen display order to suit your preferences. Show only what you want to see, rotate or change the car icon, change the partial weight % resolution or weight units.
- Alternate Background Skins
- Standard Red
- Industrial Black
- High Contrast White - Easier to read in bright sunlight
- Note Taking / Named Memory
- Name your memory locations - title, date, track, etc. - Your choice
- Note taking and main screen shown side-by-side
- Keep a record of the changes made and the results or enter your complete setup specs - caster/camber, stagger, toe, tire pressures, shocks, etc. - Notes are tied to the memory location
- Add, edit or delete notes as needed - virtually unlimited space available
- Save to File
- Save all your stored weights and notes with the tap of a button - Easily email or connect to PC for download.
A separate wheel pad circuit board powers the load cells, connected by our new Hi-Flex Poly Silicone cables. The controller tablet mounts on top and is easily disconnected to become wireless. Leave the controller in the case or remove it and place it where it's convenient. The case can be tucked under the car to keep it out of the way.
DUAL Load Cell CNC Machined Pads
Dual cells give you a much more rigid platform than any single cell pads can. The lower deflection significantly improves accuracy and consistency, particularly for critical cross weight.
These pads are fully CNC machined to a dead flat finish - within just .005"
Longacre® Computerscales® are not designed for, certified for or recommended for use with any manned aircraft.
- All your partial weights & %'s can be seen. Scroll thru the options with your fingertip
- Shows Memory weights and current weights AT THE SAME TIME so you can easily compare (50 memory storage)
- Weights and car icon can be rotated on the display for easy viewing from any position - front, rear, sides
- Customizable display - Easily tap your preferences in the order you want them displayed. You can even add a blank line if you want to separate %s. Select as many or few as you want. Up to 5 will be shown on the main display but you can access the others scrolling the list up or down. You can also change partial weight % resolution and weight units.
- Side-by-side Note taking right on the tablet, tied to the Memory number - Type notes with on-screen keyboard or by voice
- Named memory locations - Give your memory locations names for easier recall - title, date, track, etc. - Your choice, up to 15 characters
- Save your current or all your stored weights to a file. The file includes all wheel weights, all partial % selected and any notes you have entered. Downloads to a comma-delimited file for easy editing in a spreadsheet.
- Tablet and pad board battery status shown right on the app display - Pad board runs 100+ hours on replaceable alkaline batteries
- Tablet operates while plugged into the charger
- 4 different car icons are available - Stock car, Modified, Open wheel & Kart
- Metric option - easily switchable from the setup screen
- Alternate Industrial Black weight view screen
- There's even a Bright Sunlight screen mode for easier viewing outdoors
- Deluxe Dual cell pads are CNC machined internally - flat to .005".
- System includes 9.7" Android tablet (color may vary) with full color high-res screen and Computerscales® XLi app pre-installed, storage case for tablet / cables and wired dual load cell 15" x 15" x 2.5" scale pads with 1800 lbs. per pad capacity (set of 4)
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Longacre 72617 DX3 Tablet Chassis Scales with Free Storage Box
Longacre 72617 DX3 Table Computer Scales With Cart
Longacre® Accuset II Scale Kit
Longacre 52-72715 Wireless Tablet XLi Scales w/ Storage Box
Longacre 52-72715 Computerscales Wireless Tablet XLI Scales with
Longacre® 52-72582 Computerscales® AccuSet II 1100 lb/pad
Longacre® 72663 Computerscales® AccuSet II Heavy Capacity
Longacre® 52-72726 Computerscales® Wireless 7 in Tablet
Longacre® 52-72718 Wireless XLi Single Load Cell, w/o Tablet
Longacre® 52-72729 Computerscales® Wireless Dual Load
Q & A
Learn the proper method of blocking a race car in this step-by-step procedure to follow when performing this task. Learn why consistency is important and a few "not-to-do's".
Follow this step-by-step guide to learn how to use Speedway Motors 37 Degree Flaring Tool.
Learn how to use Speedway Motors' Oil Filter Opener to open your filter and inspect how your the health of your motor.
Jason Martin explains how to square the front end of a sprint car. He walks through the step by step process of squaring the front axle, adjusting the radius rods and setting the side to side. Check it out!
Leaking engine cylinders is an important preventative maintenance test to do while racing. Learn the steps to perform this test and how to indicate proper engine tuning.
Our hot rod expert takes you through his ford I beam axle setup. Follow as he sets up the front end on his split wishbone front suspension Model A.
Read this guide on how to create a custom crankcase vent system for a Corvette using a Sure Seal air cleaner assembly kit. Learn how to keep pressure to a minimum and fabricate tubing to ensure a proper fit.