Longacre® 52-72630 Wireless Computerscale 7 In. Tablet, XLi
This tablet has many times the capacity of any dedicated scale control box. This corner weight scale was designed from the ground up as a tablet based system, not an add-on to an existing model. The wireless signal goes directly from the pads to the tablet without any bulky re-transmitter boxes needed. You are no longer "stuck" with only the features that came with the scales when you bought them. When new features are added App updates are always Free and you can even upgrade your tablet to take advantage of features for larger tablets like Side-by-Side Note Taking now available for 10" tablets.
- Tablet Included
- 7" Android™ tablet with high resolution screen, case, screen protector and stylus included
- Ready to Use Right Out of the Box
- Secure wireless connection from the pads directly to the tablet. No extra boxes needed like some wireless systems. Convenient, no clutter.
- FREE App Updates
- When we add features to the app - you get them for FREE
- You're no longer 'stuck' with only the features that came with the scales when you bought them - you can even upgrade your tablet in the future without having to buy a whole new system!
- Customizable Display
- Change the main screen display order to suit your preferences. Show only what you want to see, rotate or change the car icon, change the partial weight % resolution or weight units.
- Alternate Background Skins
- Standard Red
- Industrial Black
- High Contrast White - Easier to read in bright sunlight
- Note Taking / Named Memory
- Name your memory locations - title, date, track, etc.
- Keep a record of the changes made and the results - Notes are tied to the memory location
- Save to File
- Save all your stored weights and notes with the tap of a button - Easily email or connect to PC for download.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 19 business days for Longacre to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Longacre® 52-72550 Replacement Scale Charger, 12V, 1/4 Tip
Longacre® 52-72893 Leveling Scale Swivel Feet, 8 Inch
Longacre® 52-72643 Wireless Computerscale 10 In. Tablet, DX3
Longacre® 52-72552 Replacement Scale Charger, 12V, 1/8 Tip
Longacre® 52-72875 3D Ball Roller SideSlider
Longacre® 52-72280 Storage Box for 12 in Scale Pads
Longacre® 72831 One Piece Scale Pad Roll-off Levelers, Set/4
Longacre® 52-72845 Roll-Off Levelers w/ 2 Built-in Sliders
Longacre® 52-72856 Modular Roll-off Platforms for Turnplates
Longacre® 52-72840 Billet Scale Pad Levelers, 2-1/2 In. Pads
Q & A
Learn the proper method of blocking a race car in this step-by-step procedure to follow when performing this task. Learn why consistency is important and a few "not-to-do's".
Jason Martin explains how to square the front end of a sprint car. He walks through the step by step process of squaring the front axle, adjusting the radius rods and setting the side to side. Check it out!
In this restoration project, find out how to remove rusted floor pans and install new sheet metal on a 1963 Chevy Impala. Investing in the proper tools is essential in getting the job done right!
Professional insight on some useful crate engine tools that will improve your engine building experience.
Our hot rod expert takes you through his ford I beam axle setup. Follow as he sets up the front end on his split wishbone front suspension Model A.
Learn the step by step process of how to use 3X Chemistry Rust Converter to restore your vintage piece.
The Speedway Motors Tech Team created a quick how-to on squaring the front axle of your open wheel race car.