Longacre® 52-72624 Computerscales® AccuSet II Karting
Karting, Quarter Midget, Pad Mount Scale Type, 400 lbs Scale Load Capacity, Aluminum
- Features a large 4 line display shows all 4 wheels and ALL partial %
- Has 12" CNC machined dead flat pads with a 400 lb. per pad/capacity (1600 lb. capacity total)
- Extremely easy to use - just set them up and turn them on
- The Face is slanted for easier viewing and has 1/10% accuracy
- Kit comes with silver carrying case and heavy duty Red cables
A Quality Kart Scale System For Teams On A Budget
Baseline Memory Recall
Store your baseline setup in Memory. Then recall it instantly to compare to the current setup. Saves time writing it down “ always handy. This 1 slot memory is really handy and is super easy to use.
- Large 4 line display shows all 4 wheels and ALL partial %
- 12" CNC machined dead flat pads - 400 lb. per pad/capacity (1600 lb capacity total)- Set of 4
- Easy to use - just set them up and turn them on
- 1/10% accuracy
- Face is slanted for easier viewing
- Comes with silver carrying case and heavy duty Red cables
- 2 year limited warranty
METRIC OPTION: The AccuSet II control box is user switchable to metric readings. Please choose the metric display option if you require metric and we'll make sure it gets switched for you. Or you can easily do it yourself.Longacre® Computerscales® are not designed for, certified for or recommended for use with any manned aircraft.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Longacre® 52-72582 Computerscales® AccuSet II 1100 lb/pad
Longacre 52-M72668 Computerscales Accuset II Scale, 5,000 LBS
Longacre® 52-72638 Computerscales® Hybrid DX2 Kart Scale
Longacre® 52-72615 Computerscales® Hybrid DX2 Scale
Longacre® Accuset II Scale Kit
Longacre 52-72715 Computerscales Wireless Tablet XLI Scales with
Longacre 52-72715 Wireless Tablet XLi Scales w/ Storage Box
Longacre 72617 DX3 Tablet Chassis Scales with Free Storage Box
Longacre 72617 DX3 Table Computer Scales With Cart
Longacre DX2 Tablet Scales
Q & A
Learn the proper method of blocking a race car in this step-by-step procedure to follow when performing this task. Learn why consistency is important and a few "not-to-do's".
Jason Martin explains how to square the front end of a sprint car. He walks through the step by step process of squaring the front axle, adjusting the radius rods and setting the side to side. Check it out!
Our hot rod expert takes you through his ford I beam axle setup. Follow as he sets up the front end on his split wishbone front suspension Model A.
The Speedway Motors Tech Team created a quick how-to on squaring the front axle of your open wheel race car.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
Learn how to select the right Coilover shocks for your street rod. Us our chart to find the correct spring rate and get some install tips from the experts.
Learn how simple it is to remove broken or stubborn studs with Titan Tools extractor tool.