Longacre® 52-72615 Computerscales® Hybrid DX2 Scale
Universal Fit, Pad Mount Scale Type, 15" x 15" x 2-1/2" Scale Size, Aluminum
Although similar to PN 47572638 this kit does not include the wireless tablet.
- All your partial weights & %'s can be seen. Scroll thru the options with your fingertip
- Shows Memory weights and current weights AT THE SAME TIME so you can easily compare (50 memory storage)
- Weights and car icon can be rotated on the display for easy viewing from any position - front, rear, sides
- Use in Horizontal or Vertical format - Data switches automatically when you rotate the tablet
- Customizable display - Easily tap your preferences in the order you want them displayed. You can even add a blank line if you want to separate %s. Select as many or few as you want. Up to 5 will be shown on the main display but you can access the others scrolling the list up or down. You can also change partial weight % resolution and weight units.
- Named memory locations - Give your memory locations names for easier recall - title, date, track, etc. - Your choice, up to 15 characters, and the Memory Name will display on the main screen
- Save your current or all your stored weights to a file. The file includes all wheel weights, all partial % selected and any notes you have entered. Downloads to a comma-delimited file for easy editing in a spreadsheet.
- Pad battery status shown on display for each corner
- Tablet battery status shown right on the app display (app version 1.17 and above)
- 4 different car icons are available - Stock car, Modified, Open wheel & Kart
- Metric switchable from the setup screen
- Alternate Industrial Black weight view screen
- 4 CNC Machined 12" x 12" x 2.5" pads
Longacre® Computerscales® are not designed for, certified for or recommended for use with any manned aircraft.
ChartsComputerscales XLi Hybrid Operating Instructions (PDF)
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 67 business days for Longacre to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Longacre® 52-72638 Computerscales® Hybrid DX2 Kart Scale
Longacre® Accuset II Scale Kit
Longacre 52-72715 Wireless Tablet XLi Scales w/ Storage Box
Longacre 52-72715 Computerscales Wireless Tablet XLI Scales with
Longacre® 52-72582 Computerscales® AccuSet II 1100 lb/pad
Longacre® 52-72653 Computerscales® Hybrid DX3 Dual Load
Longacre® 72663 Computerscales® AccuSet II Heavy Capacity
Longacre® 52-72726 Computerscales® Wireless 7 in Tablet
Longacre® 52-72718 Wireless XLi Single Load Cell, w/o Tablet
Longacre® 52-72729 Computerscales® Wireless Dual Load
Q & A
Jason Martin explains how to square the front end of a sprint car. He walks through the step by step process of squaring the front axle, adjusting the radius rods and setting the side to side. Check it out!
Learn the proper method of blocking a race car in this step-by-step procedure to follow when performing this task. Learn why consistency is important and a few "not-to-do's".
Our hot rod expert takes you through his ford I beam axle setup. Follow as he sets up the front end on his split wishbone front suspension Model A.
The Speedway Motors Tech Team created a quick how-to on squaring the front axle of your open wheel race car.
Custom rides usually require custom brake and fuel lines. Educate yourself on the tools you will need and the proper steps to a successful line assembly in our buyer's guide.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
Learn how to select the right Coilover shocks for your street rod. Us our chart to find the correct spring rate and get some install tips from the experts.