Longacre® 52-52011 Magnum 3-1/2 GID Tire Gauge 0-40 by 1/2 lb
- The large, 3-1/2" glow-in-the-dark face makes this tire pressure gauge easy to read and use any time and comes with a protective carrying case
- The high flow air pressure release button will help drop your pressure to your desired level and help you avoid overinflated tires
- Makes checking your tire pressure easier than ever - this digital gauge holds the pressure reading until it is released
- The internal check valve allows use as a standalone tire gauge without the air hose
- Features a high flex 17" hose and includes both a swivel angle and ball chuck for added convenience and easy access to the tire valve from any angle
NEW Design Tire Pressure Gauge - Great looking new graphics, reads in 1/2 lb increments, includes both angle and ball chucks and dual bleed buttons for faster setting.
- Huge 3 1/2" Glow-in-the-Dark face for high accuracy and the easiest readability
- Dual air pressure release buttons for faster setting
- 1/2 lb increments with 2% accuracy
- Swivel angle chuck installed with alternate ball chuck included
- HOLDS PRESSURE READING UNTIL RELEASED
- Internal gauge damper for more consistent, accurate readings
- Flexible 17" red hose
- Comes with silver case
|Size:||3 1/2"||3 1/2"||3 1/2"||2 1/2"|
|Range:||0-40 psi||0-60 psi||0-30 psi||0-60 psi|
|Increments:||1/2 lb||1/2 lb||1/4 lb||.1 lb|
|Accuracy:||3/4 lb / 2%||1 lb / 2%||1/2 lb / 2%||.2 lb / .3%|
|Chuck:||Angle & ball||Angle & ball||Angle & ball||Angle & ball|
|GID / Backlight:||GID||GID||GID||Backlight|
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Pat gives a brief overview of air ride and parts we have to offer for air ride.
Tire pressure affects many variables that contribute to speed. Find out more on how the right amount of air can help you reach your goals.
Find out more about the effects of temperature on tire pressure.
Here are some things to think about when purchasing a quality tire pressure gauge.
Find out how to achieve the correct tire pressure for optimal race car performance.
Learn the importance of maintaining the right pressure in your tires for longer wear, enhanced handling and to get better fuel economy.
Many sanctioning bodies now require mud covers to be bolted to the wheel and the mounting tabs to be integral or welded to the wheel. This article explains how to properly bolt on mud covers and the tools required to do so.