Longacre® 52-52008 Liquid Filled 2.5 Quick Fill Gauge, 0-60
2.5" Diameter, Analog Gauge Type, White, 0-60 PSi Gauge Range, 17" Overall Length, Bleed Valve
- The 2-1/2" glow in the dark, liquid filled face makes this tire pressure gauge easy to read and use any time of the day or night
- Connect your air line, press the lever, and fill your tires twice as fast as other air pressure gauges; and there is no need to remove the fill chuck
- The tire gauge contains a built-in tire pressure deflator valve to drop your pressure to your desired level and reduce pressure in overinflated tires
- The internal check valve allows use as a stand alone tire gauge without the air hose
- Features a high flex 17" hose and includes both an angle and ball chuck for added convenience and easy access to the tire valve from any angle
NEW Design Tire Pressure Gauge - Great looking new graphics, now reads in 1/2 lb increments and includes both angle and ball chucks
- Reads without removing the fill chuck
- Fills twice as fast as other air pressure gauges
- Tire bleed button to release excess air pressure
- Internal check valve allows use as a stand alone tire gauge without air hose
- 17" hose with angle chuck - ball chuck also included
- Liquid Filled 2 1/2" Glow-in-the-Dark face
Use this MUST HAVE tool as your regular tire pressure gauge for consistancy
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Longacre® 52-52009 Deluxe 2-1/2 GID Quick Fill Gauge 0-60 psi
Longacre® 52-52007 Magnum 3-1/2 GID Quick Fill Gauge 0-60 psi
Longacre® 52-53008 Digital Quick Fill Tire Press. Gauge, 0-60
Longacre® 52-53050 Digital Tire Pres. Gauge 0-100 psi
Longacre® 52-53053 Ultimate Digital Tire Pres. Gauge 0-100psi
Longacre® 52-53060 Pro Metric Digital Tire Pres. Gauge, 4 Bar
Longacre® 52-78290 Digital Caster Camber Gauge
Longacre® 52-78320 Short Chassis Height Gauge
Longacre® 52-44147 Quick Check Brake Pressure Gauge Set, GM
AutoMeter 2164 Tire Press. Gauge, 0-100 Psi
Q & A
Tire pressure affects many variables that contribute to speed. Find out more on how the right amount of air can help you reach your goals.
Find out more about the effects of temperature on tire pressure.
Here are some things to think about when purchasing a quality tire pressure gauge.
Find out how to achieve the correct tire pressure for optimal race car performance.
Learn the importance of maintaining the right pressure in your tires for longer wear, enhanced handling and to get better fuel economy.
Here is something for everyone's toolbox! Follow Steve as he demonstrates the versatility of Speedway Motors' very handy Wheel Bolt Pattern Tool.
Learn how simple it is to remove broken or stubborn studs with Titan Tools extractor tool.
Many sanctioning bodies now require mud covers to be bolted to the wheel and the mounting tabs to be integral or welded to the wheel. This article explains how to properly bolt on mud covers and the tools required to do so.