Longacre® 52-46509 AccuTech® Fuel Pressure Gauge, Sealed
Universal Fit, 2-5/8" Gauge Diameter, Analog Gauge Series, Mechanical Gauge Style, White, Black
The back side of these AccuTech®™ gauges are silicone sealed to keep out dirt, dust, and moisture that can make your critical gauge read inaccurately. This can cause severe and unnecessary engine damage. (Don't direct pressure wash.)
- Affordable quality built racing gauges
- Solid brass CNC machined gears and industry standard mechanisms
- Viscous damped pointers for steady readings
- 2 5/8" mechanical gauges with NEW style graphics
- Gauges come complete with back lights, temp manifold fittings, brackets and self-locking nuts
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!
Darrian explains how to program the Omega Kustom 3-N-1 Gauge in the third and final video of the series.