Longacre 52-44465 3 Gauge Panel w/ AccuTech SMi Gauges - OP,WT,FP
Universal Fit, Analog Gauge Series, Stepper Gauge Style, Accessory Console Gauge Set Design
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
SMi Stepper motor gauges use a small electronic motor that only turns a tiny fraction of a rotation to drive the pointer. It is electronically controlled and is much more precise than the traditional mechanical instruments whose accuracy can be affected by many factors. Many professional race teams - NASCAR, etc. “ are switching to this style of gauge for the improved accuracy (see the in-car cameras). Approved for use by IMCA.
Built-in Warning Lights “ Ultra Bright 2 Stage LED
2 set points are easily adjusted to your needs (critical oil pressure has 3 set points). For example set water temp for just above normal running temp (if you run 215 deg. set it at 230 deg.). Above that the LED comes on to let you know the motor is starting to get warm. Set the second one at the max temp your engine can tolerate (say 250 deg.). At this point the LED flashes to attract your attention, possibly saving motor damage.
Since oil pressure is so critical it has 3 set points.
You can set the first just below normal running pressure (say normal is 60 psi “ set it at 50 psi “ no damage there). At this point the LED comes on. Set the second at 35 psi. The LED flashes “ you need to know here, possible damage. Set the third at 20 psi. Engine damage is likely here. At this third set point the LED continues to flash PLUS the gauge backlight starts to flash. Its hard to miss this “ day or night. It allows you to get the engine shut down before it blows up, saving you $$.
- 3 Gauge panel with OP 0“100 psi, WT 100 deg.-280 deg. and FP 0-100 psi
- Gauges are 2-5/8 and have a molded polycarbonate / ABS case (virtually unbreakable)
- An electronic sensor (incl.) is installed on the motor to drive the gauge - no oil or fuel in the drivers compartment for safety.
- Thru-the-dial LED backlights and an illuminated pointer make these easy to read at any speed
- Presentation at turn-on - Gauges go through a self test. Pointers swing full scale and all LEDs come on
- Great looking Aluminum Panel - black anodized with clean, modern graphics - pre-wired and ready for installation
- Can be used with 12 and 16 Volt negative ground systems with or without an Alternator
NOTE: These electronic gauges are not intended to be waterproof. Cover the gauges if the car interior is to be washed down.
More Like This
Longacre 52-44460 AccuTech SMi Aluminum 2 Gauge Panel, OP, WT
Longacre 52-44463 AccuTech SMi Aluminum 3 Gauge Panel, OP, WT, FP
Longacre 52-44467 AccuTech SMi Alum. 4 Gauge Panel, OP/WT/OT/FP
Longacre 52-44485 AccuTech SMi 4 Gauge Panel - OP,WT,OT,FP
Longacre 52-44473 3 Gauge Panel with AccuTech SMi Gauges
Longacre 52-44475 4 Gauge Panel with AccuTech SMi Gauges
Longacre 52-44461 3 Gauge Aluminum Panel with AccuTech SMi Gauges
Longacre 52-44471 3 Gauge Panel with AccuTech SMi Gauges
Longacre 52-44470 2 Gauge Panel w/ AccuTech SMi Gauges w/ Tach
Longacre 52-44440 2 Gauge Sportsman w. AccuTech SMi Tach - OP,WT
Q & A
Darrian explains how to program the Omega Kustom 3-N-1 Gauge in the third and final video of the series.
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.