Longacre® 52-44440 2 Gauge Panel with AccuTech® SMi Tach
Universal Fit, Analog Gauge Series, Electric/Mechanical Gauge Style, 3 Number of Gauge Housings
- This racing gauge panel from Longacre features a 4-1/2" tachometer, an oil pressure gauge, a water temperature gauge, warning lights, and senders
- Features premium fine strand wiring with high temperature silicone insulation and soldered terminals with heat shrunk connections
- Easy installation - panels are pre-wired and ready to install and the viscous-damped pointers allow for steady readings
- These racing gauges have CNC machined solid brass gears for added durability and longer life
- Easy to see - features high visibility warning lights and backlit gauges and tachometer
- Much more accurate than traditional 'air core' tachs
- Maximum RPM recall - Just push the Recall button
- 2 stage High RPM Warning light - Helps prevent over-reving of expensive motors. Can also be used as a 2 stage shift light.
- LED back light - Back light shows through the dial face PLUS the pointer is LED illuminated to make this the easiest tach to read - and super sharp looking too
NOTE: This electronic tachometer is not intended to be waterproof. Cover the tach if the car interior is to be washed down.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Longacre® 52-44441 3 Gauge Panel with AccuTech® SMi Tach
Longacre® 52-44445 4 Gauge Panel with AccuTech® SMi Tach
Longacre® 52-44443 3 Gauge Panel with AccuTech® SMi Tach
Longacre® 52-44433 Sportsman Aluminum 3 Gauge Panel, Black
Longacre® 52-44435 Sportsman Aluminum 4 Gauge Panel, Black
Longacre® 52-44431 3 Gauge Alum. Panel w/ Gauges - OP,WT,OT
Longacre® 52-44134 Aluminum Brake Balance Panel
Longacre® 52-44560 SMi Elite Waterproof 2 Gauge Set Panel
Longacre® 52-44421 AccuTech® Sprint Car Oil/Water Gauge
Longacre® 52-44430 Sportsman Aluminum 2 Gauge Panel, OP, WT
Q & A
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!
Darrian explains how to program the Omega Kustom 3-N-1 Gauge in the third and final video of the series.
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!