Longacre® 52-11150 Race Car Cover, Asphalt Late Model Style
Pavement Late Model
- This car cover is specially designed for asphalt late model style vehicles
- It is cut specially to fit race cars and has a heat reflective silver color
- The soft liner will not scratch paint
- Includes eyelets along bottom to secure cover from tampering
- Has a zippered window to get in and out and it is moisture resistant
This car cover will keep your race car dry and clean. These car covers are specifically designed to fit asphalt late models. The moisture resistant car cover material has a heat-reflective silver top side with a soft liner that won't scratch paint. The asphalt late model covers feature a zipper on the driver's window to allow access. Eyelets along the lower edges allow the covers to be tied down.
- Cut specially to fit race cars
- Keep your car cooler & cleaner between races
- Heat reflective silver color
- Soft liner will not scratch paint
- Zippered window to get in and out
- Moisture resistant
- Eyelets along bottom to secure cover from tampering
- Will fit most all Late Model cars (All Pro, ASA, SW Series, etc.)
- 17' long
- 80" wide
- Fits ABC body styles (ASA, NW Tour, SW Tour & AllPro)
ChartsHow to Clean Your Race Car Cover (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
How to make a plaque mount bracket and mount an aluminum novelty plaque on a '46 Ford Sedan.
Learn how to use a windshield remover tool to assist with in-depth builds. A step-by-step guide to windshield removal.
A guide on repairing holes in just about anything metal including firewalls, floors and frames. See how to patch holes using our body repair patch panel kit.
Learn how to safely remove window moldings on your classic car using a Windshield Molding Removal Tool. These tips will ensure a smooth removal process.