Longacre 50473 Deluxe Digital Shock Inflation Pressure Gauge
300 psi digital shock pressure gauge easily reads to .5 psi
Get your shock pressures just right with this easy-to-use tool. Just connect the the special shock inflator chuck and fill and bleed to the perfect pressure. Chuck is designed to allow you to remove from the shock without losing any pressure.
- EXCLUSIVE: Controlled flow inlet and bleed valves makes precision shock settings much easier
- Special chuck prevents pressure loss and inaccurate settings
- Extra long hose makes filling shocks on car a snap
- Fill and bleed quickly & accurately
- Digital readout to 300 psi max - easier to read - includes rubber bumper
- Accuracy: 1.5 psi / .5%
- Connect directly to nitrogen line - no air contamination
- Silver carrying case included
More Like This
Longacre 50483 Digital Shock Inflation Pressure Gauge
Longacre 50493 Basic Shock Inflation Pressure Gauge
AFCO 20109-1 Replacement Gas Shock Replacement Gauge
Ohlins 01781-01 Gas Filling Device Assembly
Speedway High Pressure Gas Shock Setting Tool
Intercomp 100675 Digital Shock Pressure Gauge
AFCO 20109 Gas Pressure Shock Inflation Gauge Assembly
CSI AC-RF-1400 Shock Pressure Decal Kit
Q & A
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
An outline of different types of AFCO small body shocks and the functionality of how they work.