Longacre 45791 Weatherproof High Capacity Battery Disconnect w/ Panel
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Longacre to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Battery disconnect switch with high capacity alternator circuit and aluminum panel. The backside of the switch is completely sealed and weatherproofed with a tough, waterproof polymer coating. Keeps out dirt, dust and moisture!
- Manual battery disconnect switch with a bright red handle
- Easier to find in an emergency
- Prevents battery drain
- Battery circuit 175 amps continuous rating; 1000 amps peak
- Alternator circuit 125 amps continuous rating (for cars with high capacity alternators); 500 amps peak
- Temp rating: 20 deg. F to 180 deg. F
- Great looking Aluminum Panel - black anodized with clean, modern graphics
- Back of switch is weatherproof
Stud size: 3/8"
May require drilling a 3/4" hole
(will not fit Longacre switch panel brackets)
More Like This
Longacre 45792 Weatherproof Battery Disconnect w/ Panel - 4 Terminal
Longacre 45754 Weatherproof Battery Disconnect w/ Panel - 2 Terminal
Longacre 45789 Weatherproof High Capacity Battery Disconnect - 4 Terminal
Longacre 45783 High Capacity Battery Disconnect w/ Panel - 4 Terminal
Longacre 45784 Battery Disconnect w/ Panel - 4 Terminal
Longacre 45750 Battery Disconnect Switch - 2 Terminal
Longacre 45782 High Capacity Battery Disconnect - 4 Terminal
Longacre 45748 Economy Battery Disconnect Switch
Longacre 45749 Push-Pull Battery Disconnect Switch - 2 Terminal
Longacre 45779 Battery Disconnect Replacement Handle
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Pat talks about the Lokar Hi-Tech shifters we have available.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the CPP Hydroboost Brake System.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the King Bee Headlight and a few conduit options available at Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks called on Painless Wiring to power their ground up rebuild of a 1952 Chevy truck that was built in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th anniversary.
Steering column wiring does not need to terrify as many people as it does. it is actually very simple, all that is needed is time, patience, and tips like you will find if here!
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!