Longacre 52-44477 AccuTech SMi Stepper Motor Memory Tachometer
Universal Fit, Electric Gauge Type, Black, 0 - 10,000 RPM Range, Full Sweep Gauge Sweep, White
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Longacre AccuTech SMi Stepper Motor Memory Tachometer is the next generation in instrumentation. This tachometer uses a small electronic motor to drive the pointer. Many professional race teams are switching to this style tach because it is more precise than the common 'aircore' instruments.
- 0-10k RPM range
- 4 1/2" diameter
- Push button maximum RPM recall
- 2 stage high RPM warning light -First warning can be set for just over your normal maximum RPM, the second stage at the redline. You get a warning of too many revs before you blow an engine. Can also be used as a 2 stage shift light.
- LED back light - Back light shows through the dial face PLUS the pointer is LED illuminated to make this the easiest tach to read - and super sharp looking too
- Sharp looking aluminum panel...black anodized with clean, cool graphics
- Stepper motor precision tach at an affordable price
This electronic tachometer is not intended to be waterproof. Cover the tach if the car interior is to be washed down.
More Like This
Longacre 52-44384 AccuTech SMi Stepper Motor ft. Memory Tach-Blk
Longacre 52-44381 AccuTech SMi 4-1/2 Inch Memory Tachometer
Longacre 52-44389 AccuTech SMi ft.Stepper Motor ft. Memory Tach
Longacre 52-44390 AccuTech DLi ft.Stepper Motor ft. Data Log Tach
Longacre 52-44479 Stepper Motor Memory Data Log Tach
Longacre 52-44402 AccuTech Digital Tachometer - 19K
Longacre 52-44391 AccuTech Digital Tachometer - 10K
Tachometer Mounting Cup for 3-1/8 and 3-3/8 Inch Gauges, Black
Speedway 3-3/8 Inch Electric Tachometer Gauge
Speedway Black 3-3/8 Inch Electric Tachometer
Q & A
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!
Darrian explains how to program the Omega Kustom 3-N-1 Gauge in the third and final video of the series.
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.