Longacre 44477 AccuTech SMi Stepper Motor Memory Tachometer
Longacre AccuTech SMi Stepper Motor Memory Tachometer is the next generation in instrumentation. This tachometer uses a small electronic motor to drive the pointer. Many professional race teams are switching to this style tach because it is more precise than the common 'aircore' instruments.
- 0-10k RPM range
- 4 1/2" diameter
- Push button maximum RPM recall
- 2 stage high RPM warning light -First warning can be set for just over your normal maximum RPM, the second stage at the redline. You get a warning of too many revs before you blow an engine. Can also be used as a 2 stage shift light.
- LED back light - Back light shows through the dial face PLUS the pointer is LED illuminated to make this the easiest tach to read - and super sharp looking too
- Sharp looking aluminum panel...black anodized with clean, cool graphics
- Stepper motor precision tach at an affordable price
This electronic tachometer is not intended to be waterproof. Cover the tach if the car interior is to be washed down.