Longacre 44477 AccuTech SMi Stepper Motor Memory Tachometer
Universal Fit, Electric Gauge Type, Black, 0 - 10,000 RPM Range, Full Sweep Gauge Sweep, White
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Longacre AccuTech SMi Stepper Motor Memory Tachometer is the next generation in instrumentation. This tachometer uses a small electronic motor to drive the pointer. Many professional race teams are switching to this style tach because it is more precise than the common 'aircore' instruments.
- 0-10k RPM range
- 4 1/2" diameter
- Push button maximum RPM recall
- 2 stage high RPM warning light -First warning can be set for just over your normal maximum RPM, the second stage at the redline. You get a warning of too many revs before you blow an engine. Can also be used as a 2 stage shift light.
- LED back light - Back light shows through the dial face PLUS the pointer is LED illuminated to make this the easiest tach to read - and super sharp looking too
- Sharp looking aluminum panel...black anodized with clean, cool graphics
- Stepper motor precision tach at an affordable price
This electronic tachometer is not intended to be waterproof. Cover the tach if the car interior is to be washed down.
More Like This
Longacre 44387 AccuTech Stepper Motor Memory Tachometer, Black
Longacre 44384 AccuTech SMi ft.Stepper Motor ft. Memory Tach - Black
Longacre 44390 AccuTech DLi ft.Stepper Motor ft. Data Logging Tachometer
Longacre 44402 AccuTech Digital Tachometer - 19K
Longacre 44591 Stepper Motor Memory Data Log Tach
Longacre 44381 AccuTech SMi 4-1/2 Inch Memory Tachometer, Silver Face
Longacre 44389 AccuTech SMi ft.Stepper Motor ft. Memory Tach - Silver
Longacre 44391 AccuTech Digital Tachometer - 10K
Auto Meter 6299 Cobalt Air-Core Pedestal Tachometer Gauge, 5 Inch
Stewart Warner 82170 Deluxe Tachometer, Electric, 3-3/8 Inch
Q & A
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.