Longacre 52-44381 AccuTech SMi 4-1/2 Inch Memory Tachometer
Universal Fit, Electric Gauge Type, 4.25" Body Diameter, Black, 0-10,000 RPM Range, Is Lighted
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Stepper motor techometers use a small electric motor to drive the pointer. It is more precise than the more common 'aircore' instruments whose accuracy can be affected by the windings. Many professional race teams - NASCAR™, etc. – are switching to this style of tach for the improved accuracy and response.
- Maximum RPM recall - Just push the Recall button
- High RPM Warning light - 2 stage - First warning can be set for just over your normal maximum RPM, the second stage at the redline. You get a warning of too many revs before you blow an engine. Can also be used as a 2 stage shift light.
- LED back light - Back light shows through the dial face PLUS the pointer is LED illuminated to make this the easiest tach to read - and super sharp looking too
- Stepper motor precision tach at an affordable price
- Brand: AccuTech™ SMi™
- Style: Stepper Motor
- Range: 0-10K RPM
- High RPM Warning Light: 2 stage
- 4-1/2" Diameter
- Face Color: Silver/Black
- Bezel Color: Silver
- White or Blue backlight
- Pointer Color: Red LED illuminated
More Like This
Longacre 44477 AccuTech SMi Stepper Motor Memory Tachometer
Longacre 44479 Stepper Motor Memory Data Log Tach
Longacre 44384 AccuTech SMi ft.Stepper Motor ft. Memory Tach - Black
Longacre 44390 AccuTech DLi ft.Stepper Motor ft. Data Logging Tachometer
Longacre 44389 AccuTech SMi ft.Stepper Motor ft. Memory Tach - Silver
Speedway 3-3/8 Inch Electric Tachometer Gauge
Tachometer Mounting Cup for 3-1/8 and 3-3/8 Inch Gauges, Black
Speedway Black 3-3/8 Inch Electric Tachometer
Longacre 44402 AccuTech Digital Tachometer - 19K
Stewart Warner 82170 Deluxe Tachometer, Electric, 3-3/8 Inch
Q & A
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Tim talks about truck brake, spindles, and instrument options.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!