Longacre 52-11150 Race Car Cover, Asphalt Later Model Style
Pavement Late Model
This car cover will keep your race car dry and clean. These car covers are specifically designed to fit asphalt late models. The moisture resistant car cover material has a heat-reflective silver top side with a soft liner that won't scratch paint. The asphalt late model covers feature a zipper on the driver's window to allow access. Eyelets along the lower edges allow the covers to be tied down.
- Cut specially to fit race cars
- Keep your car cooler & cleaner between races
- Heat reflective silver color
- Soft liner will not scratch paint
- Zippered window to get in and out
- Moisture resistant
- Eyelets along bottom to secure cover from tampering
- Will fit most all Late Model cars (All Pro, ASA, SW Series, etc.)
- 17' long
- 80" wide
- Fits ABC body styles (ASA, NW Tour, SW Tour & AllPro)
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
How to make a plaque mount bracket and mount an aluminum novelty plaque on a '46 Ford Sedan.
Josh takes the plunge into making some patch panels for his 50 Chevy pickup truck. See how he begins the installation process to get the truck back on the road.
How to install AVS side window deflectors on a 2013 Dodge Ram 1500.
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.
Jess M. gives you a step by step process on how to apply vinyl graphics to your pedal car. Each step is explained through pictures and detailed instructions.