Lokar XCIND-1717 Midnight Series Horiz. Alum. LED Dash Indicator, GM
Universal Fit, Neutral Safety Switch Included
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Lokar to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Lokar's Cable Operated LED Shift Indicator is designed for the flexibility to mount it in a variety of locations under the hood such as on the transmission, attached to the frame rail, to the floor pan, on the firewall or on the inner fender well.
Remote Mounting Kit available for those out of the way, distant locations inside the vehicle, such as under the dash, behind the seat or in the trunk.
- Arm and Ball-Milled Sensor Housing CNC machined from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum
- Programmable Solid State Circuit Board within the decoder box
- Cable operated for flexibility in mounting
- Kit includes 5' of "U-Cut-to-Fit" stainless steel braided housing and 6' of inner control wire
- Back-Up Light circuit built in
- Neutral safety switch built in
- Long Life LED Indicators
- Stainless steel and zinc plated mounting hardware
- Zinc plated Universal Angled Mounting Brackets
- Displays transmission position in engaged gear only
- Color-coded wiring instructions for easy installation
- Compatible for use with all Lokar Automatic Transmission Shifters
- Compatible with many other aftermarket shifters
- Available for most GM, Ford and Chrysler transmissions
- Available in Horizontal Mount
- Sensor Kit available separately
- Remote Kit available with 7' feet of "U-Cut-to-Fit" stainless steel braided housing and 13' of inner control wire and adjustable fitting (Sold Separately)
More Like This
Lokar XCIND-1719 Midnight Series Horiz. Alum. LED Dash Indicator, AOD
Lokar XCIND-1721 Midnight Series Horiz. Alum LED Dash Indicator, C4/C6
Lokar XCIND-1722 Midnight Series Vert. Alum. LED Dash Indicator, C4/C6
Lokar XCIND-1724 Midnight Series Vert Alum LED Dash Indicator-Chrysler
Lokar XCIND-1725 Midnight Series Horiz. Alum. LED Dash Indicator, GM
Lokar XCIND-1704 Midnight Series Alum. LED Horiz. Dash Indicator, AOD
Lokar XCIND-1715 Midnight Series Horiz. Alum. LED Dash Indicator, GM
Lokar XCIND-1718 Midnight Series Vert. Alum. LED Dash Indicator, GM
Lokar XCIND-1720 Midnight Series Vert. Alum. LED Dash Indicator, AOD
Lokar XCIND-1723 Midnight Series Hori Alum LED Dash Indicator-Chrysler
Q & A
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Tim talks about truck brake, spindles, and instrument options.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!