Lokar XBAG-6160 Midnight Series 69-74 Nova E-Brake Pedal Pad w/Rubber
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Lokar to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Direct replacement Throttle Pedal Assemblies for 1969-1974 Chevy II/Nova with ball-milled pads or rubber inserts eliminate the factory rod linkage, are designed to mount in the original firewall location and utilize a modern Lokar Throttle Cable system. The arms are splined for fine adjustment and can be switched for right and left adjustment of the throttle pad, which is spring-loaded and measures 2"x5". Available in brushed or black finish.
- For a compact and clean look, Lokar has put a modern bend on classic brake/clutch pedal pads.
- Our Curved Brake/Clutch Pedal Pads add style and function to your classic car.
- Designed with hidden screws, these pads are curved to match and bolt directly to the factory steel brake/clutch pedal.
- Each brake/clutch pedal pad has been fashioned after its corresponding factory rubber pad and is available in brushed or black finish.
Lokar's 1969-1974 Nova Throttle Pedal is designed to replace rod style throttle linkage only. Part Nos. BAG-6142 and XBAG-6142. To complete the installation use Lokar's Throttle Cables and Mounting Brackets.
More Like This
Lokar XBAG-6088 Midnight Series 73-02 Chevy Truck E-Brake Pad w/Rubber
Lokar XBAG-6099 Midnight Series 67-68 Camaro/Firebird E-Brake Pad
Lokar XBAG-6159 Midnight Series 1969-81 Camaro/Firebird E-Brake Pad
Lokar XBAG-6161 Midnight Series 67-68 Camaro/Firebird E-Brake Pad, Rub
Lokar XBAG-6163 Midnight Series 64-75 Chevelle E-Brake Pedal Pad w/Rub
Lokar XBAG-6169 Midnight Series 67-72 Chevy/GMC E-Brake Pedal Pad /Rub
Lokar BAG-6160 1969-1974 Nova Billet Alum Curved E-Brake Pad w/Rubber
Lokar BAG-6084 1973-02 Chevy Truck Billet Alum Emergency Brake Pad
Lokar BAG-6100 1967-68 Camaro/Firebird Billet Aluminum E-Brake Pad
Lokar BAG-6159 1969-1981 Camaro/Firebird Billet E-Brake Pad w/Rubber
Q & A
Tim talks about brake booster adjustment.
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
Tim demonstrates the brake assembly with a Wide 5 drum brake and Speedway's new self-energizing backing plate.
Learn how to install an adjustable proportioning valve block.