Lokar XBAG-6160 Midnight Series 69-74 Nova E-Brake Pedal Pad w/Rubber
69-74 Chevy Nova, Aluminum, Anodized, Black
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Lokar to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Direct replacement Throttle Pedal Assemblies for 1969-1974 Chevy II/Nova with ball-milled pads or rubber inserts eliminate the factory rod linkage, are designed to mount in the original firewall location and utilize a modern Lokar Throttle Cable system. The arms are splined for fine adjustment and can be switched for right and left adjustment of the throttle pad, which is spring-loaded and measures 2"x5". Available in brushed or black finish.
- For a compact and clean look, Lokar has put a modern bend on classic brake/clutch pedal pads.
- Our Curved Brake/Clutch Pedal Pads add style and function to your classic car.
- Designed with hidden screws, these pads are curved to match and bolt directly to the factory steel brake/clutch pedal.
- Each brake/clutch pedal pad has been fashioned after its corresponding factory rubber pad and is available in brushed or black finish.
Lokar's 1969-1974 Nova Throttle Pedal is designed to replace rod style throttle linkage only. Part Nos. BAG-6142 and XBAG-6142. To complete the installation use Lokar's Throttle Cables and Mounting Brackets.
Q & A
After getting the control arms and drop spindles installed last time, we are dying to see what it looks like on the ground. Today we are working with the Speedway Deluxe Disc Brake Kit. Josh and Joe are on a roll!
Tim demonstrates the brake assembly with a Wide 5 drum brake and Speedway's new self-energizing backing plate.
Tim explains the process of adjusting Buick Finned Drums to fit Speedway's self-energizing backing plate assembly.