Lokar XBAG-6160 Midnight Series 69-74 Nova E-Brake Pedal Pad w/Rubber
69-74 Chevy Nova, Aluminum, Anodized, Black
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Lokar to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Direct replacement Throttle Pedal Assemblies for 1969-1974 Chevy II/Nova with ball-milled pads or rubber inserts eliminate the factory rod linkage, are designed to mount in the original firewall location and utilize a modern Lokar Throttle Cable system. The arms are splined for fine adjustment and can be switched for right and left adjustment of the throttle pad, which is spring-loaded and measures 2"x5". Available in brushed or black finish.
- For a compact and clean look, Lokar has put a modern bend on classic brake/clutch pedal pads.
- Our Curved Brake/Clutch Pedal Pads add style and function to your classic car.
- Designed with hidden screws, these pads are curved to match and bolt directly to the factory steel brake/clutch pedal.
- Each brake/clutch pedal pad has been fashioned after its corresponding factory rubber pad and is available in brushed or black finish.
Lokar's 1969-1974 Nova Throttle Pedal is designed to replace rod style throttle linkage only. Part Nos. BAG-6142 and XBAG-6142. To complete the installation use Lokar's Throttle Cables and Mounting Brackets.
Q & A
Tim demonstrates the brake assembly with a Wide 5 drum brake and Speedway's new self-energizing backing plate.
Tim explains the process of adjusting Buick Finned Drums to fit Speedway's self-energizing backing plate assembly.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the CPP Hydroboost Brake System.