Lokar XBAG-6146 Midnight Series 67-69 Dart/Cuda Brake/Clutch Pad w/Rub
67-69 Dodge Dart, 68-69 Dodge Polara, 67-69 Plymouth Barracuda, 67-69 Plymouth Valiant
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Lokar to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Lokar's Competitor Series Throttle Assemblies are designed with a unique internal spanner nut ensuring perfect pedal tension. This pedal is in a class of its own; by adding this built in tensioning feature, we have eliminated the possibility of excess 'slop' in the throttle pedal.
Another milestone of the Competitor Series Throttle Pedal is its incredibly sturdy mounting base. The design of this pedal has enabled us to provide over an inch and a quarter wide mounting base yet maintain a narrow and sleek appearance. If that weren't enough, the mounting base is mounted to a thick steel plate allowing the pedal to be installed in the vehicle using the factory mounting locations without any drilling or modification. This is incredibly accommodating when installing the pedal in a vehicle which has already been painted.
In our everlasting quest for perfection, we have also built the Competitor Series Throttle Assemblies with our exclusive large diameter ¾" x 48 tooth fine-spline steel insert to provide the ultimate in strength and durability.
All of these features coupled with a spring-loaded throttle pad, Delrin bushings, and superior design have made the Competitor Series Throttle Pedal the finest and most versatile throttle pedal available.
For a compact and clean look, Lokar has put a modern bend on classic brake/clutch pedal pads.
- Our Curved Brake/Clutch Pedal Pads add style and function to your classic car.
- Designed with hidden screws, these pads are curved to match and bolt directly to the factory steel brake/clutch pedal.
- Each brake/clutch pedal pad has been fashioned after its corresponding factory rubber pad and is available in brushed or black finish.
More Like This
Lokar BAG-6147 1967-69 Dart/Cuda Billet Alum Auto Brake Pad w/Rubber
Lokar XBAG-6147 Midnight Series 67-69 Dart/Cuda Auto Brake Pad w/Rub
Lokar BAG-6146 1967-69 Dart/Cuda Billet Alum Brake/Clutch Pad w/Rubber
Lokar BAG-6180 67-76 Mopar Billet Alum Automatic Brake Pedal w/ Rubber
Lokar XBAG-6152 Midnight Series Lakester Steel Brake/Clutch Pedal Pad
Lokar XSPO-6071 Midnight Series Round Steel Brake/Clutch Pad w/Rubber
Lokar BAG-6152 Lakester Steel Brake/Clutch Pedal Pad, Chromed
Lokar XBAG-6005 Standard Black Billet Alum Brake Pedal Pad w/Rubber
Lokar BAG-6002 Billet Aluminum Brake Pad, Ball-Milled, Brushed
Lokar BAG-6108 XL Oval Billet Aluminum Brake Pad, Brushed
Q & A
Pat talks about some of our Lokar throttle cable and pedal setups.
Tim talks about why using a new pedal assembly may be better for your project than the original pedal assembly.
Tim demonstrates the brake assembly with a Wide 5 drum brake and Speedway's new self-energizing backing plate.
Tim explains the process of adjusting Buick Finned Drums to fit Speedway's self-energizing backing plate assembly.