Lokar CM400ANXPB Auto Trans Shifter
This Black Auto Trans Shifter Kit operates with a solid adjustable linkage and utilizes high quality rod ends. Positive lock-out in park and neutral and features a neutral safety switch. Also includes 360 degree lever rotation for extra leg room.
- Out from under the dash and away from the seat lever
- Teflon lined button in shifter knobs
- Gold iridized bracketry
- Black piston knob
- (Note: photo above shown with silver piston for style reference only)
- Black Nostalgia double bend 23" lever arm
Previously Lokar Part Number XATS6400ANPB.
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Lokar to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 491XATS6400ANPB is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
More Like This
Lokar CMC4ANXMB Midnight Trans Shifter, C-4, 23 In, Blk Knob
Lokar CMC6ANXMB Midnight Trans Shifter, C-6, 23 In, Nostalgia
Lokar CMC6BXM Midnight Series Trans Shifter, C-6, 16 In, Mushroom
Lokar CMC6BNXMB Midnight Series Trans Shifter, C-6, 16 In, Mush
Lokar CM350AXMB Midnight Series Trans Shifter, GM TH-350, 23 Inch
Lokar CM350BXMB Midnight Series Trans Shifter, GM TH-350, 16 Inch
Lokar CM350BXLB Midnight Series Trans Shifter, GM TH-350, 16 Inch
Lokar CM350CXLB Midnight Series Trans Shifter, GM TH-350, 12 Inch
Lokar CM350DXMB Midnight Series Auto Trans Shifter, TH-350, 10 In
Lokar CM350FXMB Midnight Auto Trans Shifter, GM TH-350, 6 In
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks reached out to Lokar, Inc. to help get the Week to Wicked ’52 Chevy truck build in gear.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Shifter Assembly.
Tech write-up and a video of a Lokar shifter install on an automatic transmission.
Learn how to install our new Muscle Car Shifters from Lokar.
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Follow along as Jeff installs an early 700R4 transmission for the big block in his 1967 Chevelle. See how this unit is upgraded and converted to a later 30 spline style.
Super Chevy features the Speedway exclusive Lokar Muscle Car Shifter Knob Adapter