Lokar TC-1000LS1144U Universal 144 InLS1 Throttle Cable, 350 Ramjet
LS1 Chevy LS V8, 144" Cable length
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Lokar to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
All Lokar Hi-Tech Throttle Cables are available in either stainless steel braided housing, black stainless steel braided housing or black housing. They are designed with a specially extruded liner for extended life of the cable – not to be confused with ordinary braided brake hose. Cables are equipped with aluminum fittings and aluminum ferrules to eliminate fraying.
- 144" length
- Clevis is designed without cotter pins or set screws.
- Adapts to factory and aftermarket pedals.
- Cables mount nicely with Lokar's array of Brackets and Return Springs (sold separately).
- Kits complete with installation instructions.
More Like This
Lokar TC-1000LS1U Universal 36 Inch LS1 Throttle Cable, 350 Ramjet
Lokar TC-1000LS1 Universal LS1 / 350 Ramjet Throttle Cable, 36 Inch
Lokar TC-1000LS1108 Hi-Tech GM LS1 Throttle Cable Kit, 108 Inch Long
Lokar TC-1000LS1120 Hi-Tech GM LS1 Throttle Cable Kit, 120 Inch Long
Lokar TC-1000LS1120U Universal GM LS1 Throttle Cable Kit, 120 Inch
Lokar TC-1000LS1144 Hi-Tech GM LS1 Throttle Cable Kit, 144 Inch Long
Lokar TC-1000LS148U Universal GM LS1 Throttle Cable Kit, 48 Inch, Blk
Lokar TC-1000LS160U Hi-Tech GM LS1 Throttle Cable Kit, 60 Inch, Black
Lokar TC-1000LS172 Hi-Tech GM LS1 Throttle Cable Kit, 72 Inch Long
Lokar TC-1000LS1U180 Universal GM LS1 Throttle Cable Kit, 180 Inch
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Pat talks about some of our Lokar throttle cable and pedal setups.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.