Lokar TC-1000EFI EFI 1994 & 1995 Ford EFI Only Hi-Tech Throttle Cable
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Lokar to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Lokar Hi-Tech Throttle Cable features a stainless steel braided housing. They are designed with a specially extruded liner for extended life of the cable – not to be confused with ordinary braided brake hose. Cables are equipped with aluminum fittings and aluminum ferrules to eliminate fraying. "U-Cut-to-Fit" outer housing is available in a 24" length with a "U-Cut-to-Fit" stainless inner wire. Clevis is designed without cotter pins or set screws. Adapts to factory and aftermarket pedals. Cables mount nicely with Lokar's array of Brackets and Return Springs (sold separately). Kits complete with installation instructions.
- Designed with a specially extruded liner for extended life of the cable
- Equipped with aluminum fittings and aluminum ferrules to eliminate fraying
- Adapts to factory and aftermarket pedals
- Complete with installation instructions
Note: For 1986 - 1993 EFI, use # 491-1000HT-24 or 491-1000U-24 cables
More Like This
Lokar TC-1000EFI132 Hi-Tech Ford EFI Throttle Cable Kit, 132 Inch, Blk
Lokar TCP-1000EFI Polished Ford EFI 94-95 Only Hi-Tech Throttle Cable
Lokar TC-1000EFI136 Hi-Tech Ford 94-95 EFI Throttle Cable Kit, 36 Inch
Lokar TC-1000EFI184 Hi-Tech Ford EFI Throttle Cable Kit, 84 Inch, Blk
Lokar TC-1000EFIU Universal Ford EFI 1994-95 Only Throttle Cable
Lokar TC-1000LS1 Universal LS1 / 350 Ramjet Throttle Cable, 36 Inch
Lokar Universal Black Throttle Cable Kit
Lokar TC-1000TP36 GM TPI Throttle Cable, 36 Inch
Lokar TC-1000HT48 Hi-Tech Throttle Cable, 48 Inch
Lokar TCP-1000HT Polished Hi-Tech Throttle Cable, 24 Inch
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Pat talks about some of our Lokar throttle cable and pedal setups.