Lokar Standard Floor Mount Throttle/Brake Pedal Kit, w/Cable
Universal Fit, Billet Aluminum, Brushed
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Outfit your pedals in style with this complete pedal/pad kit from Speedway Motors. These universal kits feature an Eliminator Series floor mount gas pedal, 36" long throttle cable, and standard size brake pedal pad.
- (1) Lokar FMG-6098 Eliminator Floor Mount Throttle Pedal
- (1) Lokar BAG-6005 Standard Brake Pedal Pad w/Rubber
- (1) Lokar TC-1000U36 Universal Black Throttle Cable Kit
Floor Mount Throttle Pedal
Recipient of NSRA best new product, Lokar's Eliminator Floor Mount Throttle Pedal is designed with the Signature Lokar Quality you have come to expect. Pedal eliminates routing cables through firewall and comes equipped with a billet aluminum splined adjustable shaft and stainless steel "under-the-floor" cable mounting bracket. Mounts in multiple positions for floor and toe board angles. Designed with built-in pedal travel stops. Requires 36" "U-Cut-to-Fit" Lokar Throttle Cable for most applications. Order 48" cable for LS1, Ramjet and Vortec applications.
- Comes equipped with a billet aluminum splined adjustable shaft and stainless steel "under-the-floor" cable mounting bracket
- Mounts in multiple positions for floor and toe board angles
- Designed with built-in pedal travel stops
- Requires 36" "U-Cut-to-Fit" Lokar Throttle Cable for most applications
- Pedal pad is 2” by 6-3/4”
- Pad is parallelogram in shape and NOT rectangle
- Brushed billet aluminum finish
36 Inch Throttle Cable Kit
Lokar universal black throttle cables are designed with a specially extruded Teflon liner for unparalleled smoothness and long life. Cables are equipped with aluminum fittings and aluminum ferrules to eliminate fraying. “U-Cut-to-Fit” outer housing is 36" length with a “U-Cut-to-Fit” stainless inner wire. Clevis is designed without cotter pins or set screws. Adapts to factory and aftermarket pedals.
Cables can be cut to fit nearly any installation. Kits come complete with installation instructions.
491-1000U Instructions (PDF)
Standard Brake Pedal Pad
- Made to cover the factory brake pad. Billet aluminum construction with hardware included. Made in the U.S.A. Lifetime warranty.
- Designed w/1/2 X 20 Thread
- Incl. 1/2 X 20 Stud In Kit
- Can Be Mounted Centered Or Off Center
- Rubber Insert Designed Pad
- Made In The U.S.A.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Lokar FMG-6098 Eliminator Floor Mount Throttle Pedal, Billet AlumPart # 4916098Qty x 1
Lokar TC-1000U36 36 Universal Black Throttle Cable KitPart # 4911000U-36Qty x 1
Lokar BAG-6005 Billet Aluminum Brake Pad w/Rubber, BrushedPart # 491BAG6005Qty x 1
More Like This
Lokar XL Floor Mount Throttle/Brake Pedal Kit, with Cable
Lokar Midnight Series Standard Throttle/Brake Pedal Kit, w/Cable
Lokar Midnight Series XL Throttle/Brake Pedal Kit, with Cable
Speedway Motors Pol. Alum. Throttle/Brake/Dimmer Pedal Kit, Large
Speedway Motors Pol. Alum. Throttle/Brake/Dimmer Pedal Kit, Small
Clayton Machine GM A/F/X-Body Throttle/Brake Pedal Assembly
Clayton Machine TA-206-BKM1 A/F/X Body Throttle Pedal Assembly
Clayton Machine TA-206-BKA2 1970-81 Camaro/Firebird Throttle Pedal ASM
Clayton Machine TA-206-BKA3 1968-72 GM A-Body Throttle Pedal Assembly
Clayton Machine TA-206-BKM2 1970-81 Camaro/Firebird Throttle Pedal ASM
Q & A
Pat talks about some of our Lokar throttle cable and pedal setups.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Troubleshooting a fuel gauge can be a seriously aggravating issue. Click here for a video showing some hints and tips!
Learn how to use Koul Tools for your AN Hose Assembly with our video guide. Koul Tools make it easy to install a braided rubber hose into the AN fitting socket.
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
Pat answers some commonly asked questions about the MSD LS fuel delivery kit and shows basic installation tips.
Tim shows off the two Cadillac style air cleaners we have to offer.