Lokar SP-1501HT GM Speedometer Drive Cable Kit, Stainless
Universal Fit, 7 ft. Overall Length, Stainless Steel, 5/8"-18 Thread Pitch
- Includes a 7' long stainless steel braided housing and inner cable
- Features durable billet aluminum ends
- Designed to with all cable-drive aftermarket and original equipment speedometers that have a male 5/8"-18 thread connection
- Cable has a 7/8"-18 end for the transmission
- Will work with GM TH200, TH350, TH400, 700R4, 4L60 and Powerglide transmission as well as Chrysler 727 and 904
The finishing touch to your mechanical (cable-drive) speedometer installation in your GM or Mopar. Includes a 7 ft. long stainless steel braided housing and inner cable (you trim to length) with billet aluminum ends, and instructions.
Works with all cable-drive aftermarket and original equipment speedometers that have a male 5/8"-18 thread connection. Has a 7/8"-18 end for the transmission.
- GM TH200, TH350, TH400, 700R4, 4L60 and Powerglide
- Chrysler 727 and 904
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!