Lokar FM4L60EES 4L60e Floor Mount Shifter, 8 Inch, Skull Knob
Universal Fit, Floor Mount Shifter Mount Style, 8" Shifter Arm Length, Skull Shifter Knob Style
For over three decades, automotive enthusiasts have experienced and enjoyed the superior craftsmanship, design, and safety features of Lokar’s Automatic Transmission Shifters. When Lokar builds a shifter, whether it’s for a hot rod, street rod, truck, muscle car, or off-road vehicle, safety is the first and foremost consideration.
The Lokar Collection of Shifters is designed to prevent accidental shifting into Reverse from Park or Neutral with our exclusive Safety Lock-Out Button. When in Park, the Safety Lock-Out Button is flush with the knob.
Is your tunnel space too limited to use our Case Mount shifter? Consider our Floor Mount Shifter which mounts to the floor on the transmission tunnel using our exclusive mounting brackets. We also include three arms for offset mounting (especially helpful when mounting through existing consoles). Better yet, it retains all of the same outstanding features of our transmission mounted shifters. When selecting a shifter boot, we recommend one of our rectangular style Shifter Boots with a Floor Mount Shifter.
- For GM 4L60e transmission application
- Positive Lock-Out in Park And Neutral
- Neutral Safety Switch
- Lever adjustments for dash and seat clearance
- 360 degree lever rotation for extra leg space (patent pending)
- Slotted bracket allows for fine adjustment of shifter angle
- 8 Inch single bend chrome lever
- Polished skull shift knob
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 25 business days for Lokar to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks reached out to Lokar, Inc. to help get the Week to Wicked ’52 Chevy truck build in gear.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Shifter Assembly.
Tech write-up and a video of a Lokar shifter install on an automatic transmission.
Learn how to install our new Muscle Car Shifters from Lokar.
This new steel bellhousing from Speedway Motors is made for everyone who wants to run three pedals without spending a fortune or relying on a crusty original.
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Pat from the Speedway Tech Team talks about our LS flexplate options for mating 4.8, 5.3, and 6.0L LS engines to TH350, TH400, and 700R4 transmissions.