Lokar ES6R80HM Electronic Sport Shifter, 6R80E, 4 Inch
Universal Fit, 4" Shifter Arm Length, No Bends Number of Bends, Mushroom Shifter Knob Style
Lokar Electric Sport Mode shifters allow you to shift gears whenever you want. Just move the shift lever from drive into sport mode and begin shifting gears. Retain all of Lokar's safety features that the traditional shifters offer. Keep the classic look while adding new technology to your street rod. This floor mount shifter fits GM 4L60E transmissions.
- Positive Lock-out in park and neutral
- Neutral safety switch
- Floor mount design, cable operated
- Standard automatic with integrated Sport Shift mode
- Works with all current Lokar knobs and adapters
- Comes with a 4" lever
- Fits 6R80E transmissions
- Mushroom shifter knob
- Works with most aftermarket controllers
- Cable integrated bracket
Previously Lokar Part Number ESS66R80HM.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Lokar to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Lokar ESS66R80CB Electronic Sport Shifter, 6R80E, 12 Inch, Black
Spectre 6280 Shifter T-Handle Shifter Knob, Each
Hurst 5010002 Manual Shifter
Hurst 5380015 Replacement Stick
Hurst 5381001 Nitro Stick 2-Black Anodize
Hurst 5386900 Replacement Comp Plus Stick
Hurst 5387201 Replacement Stick
Hurst 5387436 Replacement Comp Plus Stick
Hurst 5389015 Replacement Comp Plus Stick For 5380015
B&M 80793 Automatic Shifter - Pro Bandit - Universal
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks reached out to Lokar, Inc. to help get the Week to Wicked ’52 Chevy truck build in gear.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Shifter Assembly.
Tech write-up and a video of a Lokar shifter install on an automatic transmission.
Learn how to install our new Muscle Car Shifters from Lokar.
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Super Chevy features the Speedway exclusive Lokar Muscle Car Shifter Knob Adapter
Follow along as Jeff installs an early 700R4 transmission for the big block in his 1967 Chevelle. See how this unit is upgraded and converted to a later 30 spline style.