Lokar EC-80TU120 Trans Mount Emergency Brake Cables, 120 Inch
Design allows rear end backing plate fittings to be removed without removing brake cables. Lokar cables also feature adjustable cable lock and clevis. Kit includes two 10 foot black outer housings that “U-Cut-to-Fit”.
- Parking Brake Mounting: Transmission mount
- Cable Length (in): 120.000 in.
- Cable Brackets Included: Yes
- Cable Jacket Material: Plastic
- Cable Jacket Finish: Black
- Quantity: Sold as a kit
*NOTE*: If using these cables with Ford Explorer-style (such as our 910-31938), Wilwood, or late model Corvette rear disc brakes with internal shoe-type emergency brake, you will need our nut kit listed 916-41021 and E-Brake clevis 491-81FC.
Cable fits the following:
- GM drum brakes
- Most GM disc brake calipers w/ E-brake lever built in
- If using these cables with Ford Explorer-style (such as our 910-31938), Wilwood, or late model Corvette rear disc brakes with internal shoe-type emergency brake, you will need our nut kit listed 916-41021 and E-Brake clevis 491-81FC.
Item DetailsMost applications
More Like This
Lokar EC-80FU120 Emergency Brake Cable, Floor Mount, 120 Inch
Lokar EC-80FU108 Emergency Brake Cable, Floor Mount, 108 Inch
Lokar EC-80TU Trans Mount Emergency Brake Cables
Lokar EC-80WTU Trans Mount Emergency Brake Cables for Wilwood MC4
Lokar EC-8001U Black Connector Cable for Under Dash Operated E-Brakes
Lokar EC-8001HT Under Dash Operated E-Brake Stainless Connector Cable
Lokar EC-8000U 37-48 Ford Car & 37-56 Ford Truck Black Connector Cable
Lokar EC-80FUTB T-Bird Emergency Brake Cables, Black Housing
Lokar EC-8003U Black Connector Cable for 1939 to 1948 Chevy Hand Brake
Lokar EC-8004U 1942 to 1954 Chevy Truck Brake Cable Kit, Black Housing
Q & A
Tim talks about brake booster adjustment.
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
Tim demonstrates the brake assembly with a Wide 5 drum brake and Speedway's new self-energizing backing plate.
Learn how to install an adjustable proportioning valve block.