Lokar EC-80TU120 Trans Mount Emergency Brake Cables, 120 Inch
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Design allows rear end backing plate fittings to be removed without removing brake cables. Lokar cables also feature adjustable cable lock and clevis. Kit includes two 10 foot black outer housings that “U-Cut-to-Fit”.
- Parking Brake Mounting: Transmission mount
- Cable Length (in): 120.000 in.
- Cable Brackets Included: Yes
- Cable Jacket Material: Plastic
- Cable Jacket Finish: Black
- Quantity: Sold as a kit
*NOTE*: If using these cables with Ford Explorer-style (such as our 910-31938), Wilwood, or late model Corvette rear disc brakes with internal shoe-type emergency brake, you will need our nut kit listed 916-41021 and E-Brake clevis 491-81FC.
Cable fits the following:
- GM drum brakes
- Most GM disc brake calipers w/ E-brake lever built in
- If using these cables with Ford Explorer-style (such as our 910-31938), Wilwood, or late model Corvette rear disc brakes with internal shoe-type emergency brake, you will need our nut kit listed 916-41021 and E-Brake clevis 491-81FC.
Item DetailsMost applications
More Like This
Lokar EC-80TU Trans Mount Emergency Brake Cables
Lokar EC-80WTU Trans Mount Emergency Brake Cables for Wilwood MC4
Lokar EC-80FU120 Emergency Brake Cable, Floor Mount, 120 Inch
Lokar EC-80FU108 Emergency Brake Cable, Floor Mount, 108 Inch
Lokar EC-8001U120 E-Brake Universal Connector Cable, 120 Inch, Black
Lokar EC-8001U96 E-Brake Universal Connector Cable, 96 Inch, Black
Lokar EC-80JAGU Jag Rear Parking Brake Cables, Black Housing
Lokar EC-80THT Universal Transmount E-Brake Cables, Stainless Housing
Lokar EC-80THTTB Transmount T-Bird Parking Brake Cables, Stainless
Lokar EC-80TUTB Transmount T-Bird Parking Brake Cables, Black Housing
Q & A
After getting the control arms and drop spindles installed last time, we are dying to see what it looks like on the ground. Today we are working with the Speedway Deluxe Disc Brake Kit. Josh and Joe are on a roll!
Tim demonstrates the brake assembly with a Wide 5 drum brake and Speedway's new self-energizing backing plate.
Tim explains the process of adjusting Buick Finned Drums to fit Speedway's self-energizing backing plate assembly.