Lokar EC-80TU Trans Mount Emergency Brake Cables
Universal Fit, 96.00" Overall Length, Black
- Kit includes bracket for mounting cables to hand brake
- One-piece aluminum adjusters and aluminum ferrule to eliminate fraying of stainless housing
- Outer housing is designed with specially extruded liner for extended life of the cable
- Stainless steel inner cable resists moisture
- Cable measures 96" in length
Transmount E-Brake Cables are designed for use with Transmount Emergency Hand Brakes and includes bracket for mounting cables to hand brake. Kit comes equipped with quality one-piece aluminum adjusters and aluminum ferrule to eliminate fraying of stainless housing. Outer housing is designed with specially extruded liner for extended life of the cable. Stainless steel inner cable resists moisture.
Design allows rear end backing plate fittings to be removed without removing brake cables. Lokar cables also feature adjustable cable lock and clevis. Kit includes two 8 foot black outer housings that “U-Cut-to-Fit”.
*NOTE*: If using these cables with Ford Explorer-style (such as our 910-31938), Wilwood, or late model Corvette rear disc brakes with internal shoe-type emergency brake, you will need our nut kit listed 916-41021 and E-Brake clevis 491-81FC.
Cable fits the following:
- GM drum brakes
- Most GM disc brake calipers w/ E-brake lever built in
- If using these cables with Ford Explorer-style (such as our 910-31938), Wilwood, or late model Corvette rear disc brakes with internal shoe-type emergency brake, you will need our nut kit listed 916-41021 and E-Brake clevis 491-81FC.
NotesTwo 8.00' cables. Fits drum brakes or most GM disc brake calipers with E-brake lever built in. (Requires clevis kit 491-81FC for Wilwood, Ford Explorer, or late model Corvette disc brakes).
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Lokar EC-80THT Universal Transmount E-Brake Cables, Stainless Housing
Lokar EC-80FU Floor/Dash Mount Emergency Brake Cables
Lokar EC-80FU120 Emergency Brake Cable, Floor Mount, 120 Inch
Lokar EC-80FU108 Emergency Brake Cable, Floor Mount, 108 Inch
Lokar EC-81FHT Stainless Wilwood Style Rear Disc Emergency Brake Cable
Lokar EC-81FU Floor Mount E-Brake Cables for Wilwood & Ford Explorer
Lokar EC-8000TP Emergency Brake Cable For Pinion Brake
Lokar EC-8001HT108 E-Hand Brake Universal Connector Cable, 108 Inch
Lokar EC-80FU144 Universal E-Brake Cables, 144 In. Long, Black Housing
Lokar EC-80FU168 Universal E-Brake Cables, 168 In. Long, Black Housing
Q & A
Learn how to assemble one of our bolt on nine-inch Ford disc brake kits in this step-by-step guide.
Check out the 410 sprint car brake installation and bleeding the brakes! We're making serious progress on our build.
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
Learn how to assemble a rear axle assembly as we put together ours for the 410 Sprint Car Build. Our team of builders continues to make progress on the car!
Learn how to install the floor plan, brake lines, and motorplate in a 410 sprint car as we launch our 410 Sprint Car Build.
Follow this guide as Kevin explains how he upgraded the rear bolt-on caliper brackets and rotors on a '54 Chevy Belair.
Jeff installs a Wilwood 12.19" Front Disc Brake Kit to his 1967 Chevelle. Read more on the caliper bracket assembly and brake rotor setup.