Lokar EC-5002-12 Flexible Engine Oil Dipstick, 55-79 Small Block Chevy
Universal Fit, Engine Mount Dipstick Mount Style, Driver Side Dipstick Location, Natural
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Flexible Engine Dipsticks are designed with a billet aluminum handle to coordinate with Lokar's Flexible Transmission Dipstick. Slim design allows mounting inside headers. Designed fro use with factory or block hugger headers. E-Z to Read flexible inner dipstick measuring cable for accurate measure of engine oil.
- ED-5002-12 Is Lokar's Extended Length Version of ED-5002
- Chevy Small Block 1979-earlier
- Push Into Block Driver's Side
- 12" Braided Housing Length
- Billet Aluminum Handle
- Slim Design Allows Mounting Inside Headers
- For Use w/Factory Or Sanderson Cast Manifolds
- E-Z Read Flexible Inner Dipstick Measuring Cable
- For Accurate Measure Of Engine Oil
- Lifetime Warranty
- This unit is an extended length version that utilizes a 12" housing for use when the Lokar standard length engine dipstick ED-5002 is too short for the application required.
- Photo shown above is ED-5002 for install reference only
- ED-5002-12 is simply longer housing version of unit shown in photo.
More Like This
Lokar ED-5013 Flexible Engine Dipstick, 302 Ford
Lokar ED-5014 Flexible Engine Dipstick, 4.6 Modular Ford, 1994-Up
Lokar ED-5026 Flexible Engine Oil Dipstick, Big Block Chrysler 361-440
Lokar ED-500824 Flexible Engine Oil Dipstick, Chevy LS1 1997-Up, 24 In
Lokar ED-5011 Flexible Engine Dipstick, Big Block Ford 460/514 Crate
Lokar ED-5015 Flexible Engine Dipstick, 5.7 Chrysler Hemi
Lokar ED-5020 Flexible Eng Dipstick, LS1, Car, 1997-Up, Tri Y Header
Lokar ED-5021 Flex Eng Dipstick, LS1, Truck, 1999-Up w/Tri Y Header
Lokar ED-5022 Flexible Engine Oil Dipstick, 5.7/6.1L Hemi, Stainless
Lokar ED-5023 Flexible Engine Oil Dipstick, 69-74 Ford 351C, Stainless
Q & A
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.
Tim talks about early Hemi oil adapters.
Greg walks step by step through priming your engine.
Pat shows some of the LS oil pans we have to offer.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Tim M. has tried to stay true to the vintage route, but sometimes, exceptions must be made. For example, the original oiling system's paper element and canister are functional, but an upgraded system will be more reliable.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.